sleepover 1

Tae said "so go yn we'll continue this later" wink! "stop with your non sense!" Was all yn could say, she continued "so jk you're invited at the sleepover!"."thank you Yn I'll try my best to come" he tutted with a smile, yn went away as she was feeling sleepy "so it's already 11pm, so you should stay here!"."no hyung-" jk's word were ceased by Tae saying "I'm not asking I'm telling"."ah-okay" was his words before collapsing on the soft mattress "this is so nice"

"Hey kook I've massaged on group about the sleepover check and reply" tae said while using his cellphone "okay hyung" was his short answer. He was going to put his cellphone down that's when. Ting. He got a follow request from a girl named
Kim._.Y/N. The name yn made him accept the request without thinking and send a follow back request and boom she accepted it in just a second!

Y/N' pov:- I was going through my Instagram that's when I don't know what got onto me, I decided to check tae's following list, as I was doing so my sight got something very familiar. A picture that was very candid and a very pretty, it took a second to realize it was jk ! The profile picture was the one I clicked at the amusement park. Without thinking I pressed the follow request button ! And I wasn't expecting him to send a follow back but he did I immediately accept it. I thought to text him? Let's do it !

Yn
Hey what's up bro!
Jk
What do you mean by what's up ? I'm going to sleep, so you should
Yn
I'm fully awake, there's no chance for sleeping
Jk
So let me sleep cause I'm a human not a owl
Yn
Bye
Jk
Goodnight
Seen

After 15 minutes jk went to the window just to see a very very sight yn holding a baby !

As yn was so bored she couldn't sleep so decided to go to the garden for a little walk but the there Noa (one of the maid) was shushing her 2 year old toddler who was a crying mess. I thought to play with him as I thought so I did. Playing with little boy was a therapy!

There jk started to record the moment in his phone, someone from the back pat his shoulders making him flinch a little because of the sudden touch. He's tae "someone is in love!"."no it's not like that! It's just that she's so rude to everyone so!"." You're mistaken boy she's a nice girl she'll take time to open up"

Morning routine of the three youngster was done now they were going to have breakfast."hum momma this is really tasty"."thank you son"
With their breakfast done they went to university "oppa (stop girl he's allergic to that) you're so handsome to be with that girl" someone from the crowd said "Eww who the hell was that? Who ever was that should know that their voice is just like their face very ugly and to much waste my time on" she said going away from the scenario

"thank you son" With their breakfast done they went to university "oppa (stop girl he's allergic to that) you're so handsome to be with that girl" someone from the crowd said "Eww who the hell was that? Who ever was that should know that their voi...

Prince charming 😭💘💜