Y/N took revenge on him

"Umm num num" she was munching on her food . Mouth full of food cheeks out eating with a pout looking cutie pie . "Y/N where are you?!" Tae cried "what the hell you alein can't you see a monster eating food? You almost made me deaf" Y/N mentioned munching on her food . "Okay sorry buy where is uncle and aunt?!"

"They went to New York (New York shitty lee know lol) they'll be back within a week" Y/N said looking all cute that V wanted to pinch her cheeks . "Y/N-ahh let's go it's time for university" V spoke . " Yeah yeah let's go!!"

Y/N's POV :- I went with him and sat in the sports car that's when tae said "Y/N you know what we'll go to amusement park after university". "Is it? I'm so happy". She was so happy that they'll go to park "childish?!" Come on let her enjoy.

Y/N and tae went to their respective class . But on Y/N's way to her class she saw all the girls gathered in the hallway screaming "oppa you're so handsome" she saw jk . She saw he was looking at her that's when she smirked thinking about her plane and then went to her class

Y/N waved at Anna so did Anna . "Hi how are you Y/N?!". " I'm fine wbu?!" . I'm also fine why you have that smirk on your face it's scaring me!!" . " You know what I'll do revenge on Mr Jungkook" . " Come on let him go" . "Not that easily"

all the time y/n was in her own world . " Tringg" (consider it was bellring) y/n happily went out with Anna while jk was stuck between his fan girls . Y/N quickly went upstairs with a bucket of water

" Boom" water splashed on Jk he looked so pissed off . Everyone gasped Jungkook looked up and saw tou with smirk with that he smirked too which made her confused "Kim y/n you splashed water on me? I'll do the same but with some addition"

Y/N laughed at him "will see jk" . "So let's wait

" Kim fuckin Taehyung" she jumped on him "hey get off rn" tae ordered "okay okay sorry I was just excited for our plan

All this time Jungkook was looking at her with anger in his eyes "just wait and watch you Kim y/n I bet you'll cry"