CHAPTER 72 : 𝗪𝗘𝗗𝗗𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗗𝗔𝗬

KENZO'S POV

The day that my special girl and I have been waiting for the most and I know that this day is the day that our loved ones are also waiting for Zheily and I's special day, exactly our wedding will take place today.

Today, is the day that I will marry the woman who makes up my world. The woman that I fought to be mine. Finally we will get married.Matuwid na nakatayo ako habang hinihintay na bumukas ang malaking pintuan ng simbahan.

" How does it feel to be married? " I heard Zhoren's question so I glanced at him. Zhoren, Jace and Zayden were here by my side. Until the day of my wedding, my friends never left me.

" Syempre masaya, ano ka ba Zhoren mararamdaman mo rin ang nararamdaman ni Kenzo kapag nakasal na kayo ni Persia I think malapit narin iyon " Si Jace na ang sumagot while his lips were in a smirk.

" Ikaw ba si Kenzo para sagutin ang tanong ko? Fvck you Jace and you are not wrong in what you said, yes Persia and I will get married soon " Napailing-iling nalang ako sa dalawa.Kahit kailan hindi talaga nawawala ang sagutan sa dalawang ito.

I  looked at Zhoren. " The best feeling Zhoren, marrying the woman you love is the best feeling but I feel a little nervous , but at the same time I feel excitement " He smiled at what I said.

Zayden patted my shoulder so I looked back at him with a smile." I'm happy that you and Zheily are getting married, I trust you Kenzo and I know na hindi mo siya pababayaan, love her because I might steal her from you" I was insulted by what he said, which made the three of them laugh.

Subukan niyang gawin iyon at baka makagawa ako ng bagay na kahit alam kong mali. " Hahaha! Hala ka Zayden parang nagalit si Kenzo " Jace burst out laughing so Zhoren hit him.Alam ko kung papaano niya minahal si Zheily but I am grateful to him because he gave me Zheily forever.

" Mahalin mo siya ng buong buo Kenzo,kahit hindi ko sabihin ito alam ko na iyon ang gagawin mo.Zheily loves you very much, I hope many blessings come into your lives " I nodded and smiled at him. Dad held my arm and his face showed great of joy." Are you excited?" He asked, yes I'm really excited to see my woman.Ang magiging asawa ko.

" Even if you don't say it, I know you're excited " Dagdag pa ni Dad kaya mahina akong natawa, I looked at many people who wanted to witness Zheily and I's wedding day, they were from the royal family and some of them  came here to the Philippines just to attend my wedding.

♫︎When the rain is blowing in your face
And the whole world is on your case
I could offer you a warm embrace
To make you feel my love♫︎

The music started playing. I could feel my heart beating fast. Finally this is it! I will make sure that nothing can destroy my relationship with Zheily.

♫︎When the evening shadows and the stars appear
And there is no one there to dry your tears
I could hold you for a million years
To make you feel my love♫︎

Nang mapatingin ako sa pintuan ng simbahan  I saw how the door of the church opened slowly. I took a breath as I felt my friends looking at me while smiling.

♫︎ I know you haven't made your mind up yet
But I will never do you wrong
I've known it from the moment that we met
No doubt in my mind where you belong♫︎

♫︎I'd go hungry, I'd go black and blue
I'd go crawling down the avenue
No, there's nothing that I wouldn't do
To make you feel my love♫︎

And then, the door of the church opened completely. It seemed like I could cry because of the strange of joy that I feel now, my heart was filled with joy and my heart beat faster.