Chapter 7 Siblings of Void

/Godseekers POV:

   M-my god was awakening from there slumber. All because of foolishness I had inadvertently woken up my god. Which to be honest with myself wasn't the worst thing I could have done to them; but nonetheless they had chosen to stay asleep for this long for a reason, and whatever plan they had I have ruined it. How am supposed to be a good follower to them if I make idiotic mistakes like this. But it was too late to fix my foolish error now.

   They continued to rise up until they reached their full hight. Causing everyone's eyes to widen in shock, and causing Hornets and Ogrims battle stances to stiffen and to adjust to be focused up towards my waking god and not me. The Hollow knight grabbed my arm trying to pull me away but with little success. Only pulling me back a foot or two. Before I pulled my arm out of his grasp causing him to stumble backwards and fall into the water.

   *Rummble*

   Is all that came out of my Lord as they opened their eyes. Causing the Hollow knight to try once more to pull me away from them. Even if they were still on the ground but I simply just moved to the right a little bit keeping me out of their reach. Because whatever my god had in store for me because of my foolishness I will take it chin up. For I must do penance.

   My lord begin to shake the drowsiness out of their eyes. Before locking them on Hornet then moving them over to Ogrim. Holding their sight onto him for a longer time seemingly surprised by his presence here. Causing Hornet and especially Ogrim to tighten the stances as they were watched from the others side of the room.

   "O-o god of gods I-I am deeply sorry f-for waking you from your sleep. I know it may be considered a s-small mistake, b-but I-I am waiting for whatever punishment you have for me for my insolence." I said my voice somewhat faltering in the process as I rub my hands together.

   Which seemed to pull their attention away from Ogrim and Hornet to me; and when they looked down and saw me and their eyes widen before they immediately at incredible speeds for something of their size coil around my before picking me up off the ground, holding me close to their face. Looking me dead in the eyes.

  "Godseeker!"

   "Safe?"

   "Ok? Hurt?"

   "Injured?"

   Is all I could hear from the deep recesses of my brain which I could only determine to be my god speaking to me through the void it self. Since they weren't really speaking audibly, but was speaking through my mind.

"Uhhhh as happy as I am t-that you care about you my safety my Lord, b-but I am truly fine. Even better in fact thanks to you." I say as I try to keep eye contact with them as they keep moving my body around in their grasp examining every part of my body for any signs of injuries. Which seemed to cause them to stop and to look directly at me eyes wide in shock.

   "You hear me?"

   "Uhhhh yes I can hear you my Lord."
I said in a slightly confused chuckling a little as I spoke "why do you ask? Did you not expect me to not be able to hear you?"

   They begin to lower me down to the ground setting me back into the water.

"How hear me?"

   They said lowering themselves to the ground practically laying down in the shallow water to look at me.

   "Well you did remake me out of the void, and with the little knowledge of the void, and of the ancient inhabitants of the ancient basin I can tell you with relative certainty that beings of void can communicate with each other through the void i—-"