Chapter 4 Questions Answers and More Questions

..........................................................................
Sorry for the wait. I just had no motivation to write, and I also my family wanted to do stuff. So that didn't help either. Anyways hope you enjoy the chapter. :)
..........................................................................

Ch4 Questions Answers and More Questions

/Hornets POV:

   3 Hour Later

   the thing has now seemed to have fallen asleep, but still protecting that person it was holding coming in here, and speaking of sleep the Hollow Knight has also fallen asleep.

   But not me I have not lived for this long for trusting anybody or anything. Because the moment I let my guard down that..that THING it could turn on us and kill us in our sleep. So I must ALWAYS stand ready.

   But this facade of bravery and such I had on was a lie. In reality I was terrified of this thing. It radiated a presence of power.....power I haven't felt since....since the Pale King. The the same exact power that caused him to be worshipped. To be treated like a god. The same power that caused the infection in the first place.

   But...but this things power and presence presence dwarfed the power of the Pale King.

   If this thing really and I mean really wanted to. It could kill everyone still alive in Hollownest with little to no effort.

   "Uhhhh what am I going to do?" I said slamming my head against the shore of the Spring.

..........................................................................

/The Dung Defender POV:

   "We're was this thing going?" I have been fallowing the trail of rubble it was leaving behind itself as it was moving through Hollownest. Luckily enough I didn't need to fight the infected on the way, well, because all of them were dead, empty, lifeless with only the void coming out from their eyes now. I still didn't know for sure if this unknown creature was connected to the sudden death of the infection, uhhh all of this making my head spin. Investigating was never my strong suit. This thing was useless for Dryya.

   "Uhhhh I wish she be here right now."

   "Man I need a rest. I have been doing this for a little over three hours now, and I have barely found anything."  *sigh* "there's should be a Hot Springs near by and I should be able to get some rest there until I am at full strength again, and maybe it could help me clear my head."

   5 minutes later

   There it was. The Hot Springs just ahead, wait.....the entrance to it is was broken. As if something slammed straight into the top of it. Which was quite weird because the top was quite high up. So if something did crash into it, it would have to be quite big.

   "Ahaha what am I even talking about it probably because it wasn't maintained and just collapsed. It's nothing to worry about."

   Wait....wait....wait there's something inside the Hot Springs, which would not be unusual, but what was weird about it, it was a black liquid looking mass just laying there.

   Wait....it....was breathing.

   This thing.......was......alive.

   I began to slow down my pace, and get into a defense stance, and as I got closer I was suddenly hit with a overwhelming presence that crushed any strength and confidence I had left in me. It was even more overbearing and crushing, then when I would in the presence of the Pale King. My hands begin to shake in terror even though I tried to hide and suppress it.