"He's gotta lotta shit, I see"

"Right? Come on. Let me show you his room.

"Are you sure about that?, I asked my best friend.

"Yeah," she said as she was already dragging me to it.

We passed a door that I had not been in and I asked about it.

"Now, that one is a big no-no. That's his studio. Even I can't go into that one."

I giggled and let her continue pulling me. Inside his room was just as spectacular as outside his room. The same color scheme was very well present with his California King bed covered in a black blanket with white and black pillows stacked neatly on top. There was no dresser but why would there be when he had a whole room for all his belongings. There was a chair off to the side that looked to be black leather, a black loveseat on the far wall, and white night tables with silver lamps. There was a TV hanging off the wall in front of the bed, just as big as the others, and a mirror on the ceiling. The floor was covered in that same black marble and on the walls behind me were rows upon rows of cubicles filled with records, cassette tapes, and CD's. Stuff that dated back to the 70's at least.

Yoongi was really into his music.

"Are you enjoying the tour?," Yoongi's deep baritone penetrating the space.

"Are you missing us?," Sow said back and shimmied into his arms.

He chuckled and rolled his eyes. "Maybe Namjoon is but I'm good."

Sow pulled from his arms with a pout he kissed away, and I slid behind them to go find my future boyfriend.

I walked up behind him as he stood at the patio railing taking in the sites. Wrapping my arms around his waist, I curled into the warmth of his back. He hummed in response and clasped my hands with his.

"This should be fun," he said before turning in my arms and wrapping his around me.

"Trust me. It will be," Yoongi confirmed as he and Sow walked up beside us.

It was hot in Seoul, today, and everything we could think of to do seemed too much for this heat. It was then Yoongi offered to spend the day at his place.

"It's got central air, food, and entertainment. Maybe we can watch a movie or play some games."

"You had me at food," Sow had said.

"You had me at central air," Namjoon joined in.

And that is how we ended up sitting at Yoongi's kitchen island, the two men preparing popcorn on the stove and mixing up drinks for Sow and I. A big bowl of mixed fruit sat in front of me and I hadn't eaten anything all day. Asking Yoongi if it was okay to take one, I contemplated which to choose.

As Sow chatted my ear off about her first impression of this place, my mind wandered watching Namjoon's back as he shuffled the kernels in the pan. We were still in the moderate phase of our relationship but I missed the days of trying new things and feeling his touch everywhere.

My eyes landed on the banana and I had a flash of him laughing as he told me I had to work on my gag reflex. Sow, realizing I wasn't paying attention, decided to go over to her man and be nosy.

'Perfect,' I thought as I grabbed the long, slender fruit. No one was looking my way as I slowly peeled away the skin, my mouth already watering for the distinct taste of the banana and the taste of Namjoon. I took great care to keep the banana whole as I got the skin all the way to the bottom. Then took a quick glance to see everyone still turned opposite of me.

Learning On A Curve (Namjoon FF)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें