Family reunion?

Ace had entered the restaurant. As y/n stopped talking and went up to Ace as she walked up to him without a worry and got behind him. Due to y/n's action and looking quite different Ace's first instinct was to flip her over and as he did slamming and breaking a table with her in the process. Since y/n was unaware and due to the shock stood stunned with the actions ace precoded with. Meanwhile with Sabo when y/n left. Sabo told Sammy,
"If you want to you can go and take some time for yourself." Which she agreed because of how she saw how y/n made him act and worry as he got a bit more responsible. She had understood that y/n really was the masked ranger when she heard a bit of the message from the tone dial and stopped it as she got up and left. As Sammy left the restaurant Sabo heard a table break turning around as he saw y/n on the ground as Ace seemed to have done something to her. Sabo immediately got up to check on her, but, tried to stay calm and hid his urge of anger.
"What's going on? You shouldn't have hurt her that badly."
"Oh so she's with you? Huh? Well I'm not one who like people behind me." Ace said a bit angrily also trying to hide his anger as well.
"God damn it Ace! That hurt!" In the middle of the talk of both of her brothers as she got back up.
"Yeah, after breaking the table, it should hurt." Ace responded.
"You don't recognize me, do you?"
"Why should I? I don't think I've even met you."
Y/n said to Ace and as she said that he stomach grumble.
"How about we talk this through a meal?" Sabo suggested trying to calm down the tension.
"Fine I'm quite hungry myself but your paying" Ace said calming down.
"Hmm? I was wondering? Have you guys seen him around?" Ace then said as he was holding Luffy's bounty while the three of them were sitting down eating a few plates of food. Sabo was a bit hesitant and said no while y/n was chocking on some food but drank some water as she then began to talk.
"Oh Luffy! Yeah he's coming."
"That's great! But how do you know he's coming here?"
Ace talked suspicious of y/n as he turned to face her and Sabo.
"I'm your sister idiot!"
"Geez no need to get so angry wallflower besides I saw you all tiny and with black hair a while back."
Ace replied to y/n with a cheeky smile as Sabo felt a bit nostalgic seeing his brother and sister bickering like they used, but did get worried due to the plates the duo stacked.
"Oh? Ohhh right! Anyway your a idiot you know."
"Oh idiot huh? Well your the one hiding who you really are since we were eight, but who's counting? So when's Luffy arriving?"
"God give me patience."
Y/n said now a bit irritated by Ace's way of talking as he ate.
"Don't you mean strength?"
Sabo then interrupt y/n and Ace's bickering when y/n said patience.
"No, if god gives me strength I'll do things I'll regret and everything I have done was for nothing."
"You two should calm down don't make the situation as intense we are in a restaurant after all and should enjoy the food right?"
"Just shush! and anyway I shouldn't really say much but then again he's here but I'll explain later. Overall everything is fine." Y/n shushed at sabo as she turned to Ace who had relaxed and fell asleep on his food scarring everyone except y/n who had already known about Ace's narcolepsy.
"Did we do this?! Did we messed that bad! I thought he died later! You said that! There's a reason right?" Sabo immediately panicked. While that happened people mummered about Ace eating a desert spider. Meanwhile while everyone was worried and thinking that as Sabo then tried to think rationally as he saw y/n not panicking and instead moving away from Ace, but seeing that he now seemed alert from y/n. As Ace was uncouncious people surounded Ace due to the commotion and other people were whispering about how y/n and Sabo could have poised him since they were the closest to him.
"What? Why would I kill him! He's my brother! Sure he's annoying and a gerk sometime but I'm not and besides he should be waking up soon if you want to bet?" Y/n said as Sabo saw what she was planning which reminded him on how they grew up in grey terminal they did similar things and Sabo gave a small laugh as he saw a few people do it as they thought they knew more about the situation since the have lived in the desert and the trio sticked out like a sore thumb since two looked from other area in the desert of alabasta.
It didn't take long and Ace woke up which shocked people and got y/n and Sabo cackling as Ace seemed confused looking at his sister and the stranger accompanying her as she was getting paid and explained the situation to Ace. Y/n then got her beli and paid the food with the beli of bet she won.
"Heh! That's awesome! I didn't think you'd do that! Hey you'll share with me right!?" Ace asked y/n.
"The money no way?"
"Why not?" He whined.
"It's not for me now I'm going to buy something if the restaurant has any sake." Y/n said as she walked away from sabo. Meanwhile Ace as he shocked as she took money by exploiting him, or so he thought. As she walked away from Sabo, Smoker had walked in and y/n looked annoyed by the timing as she had a bottle of sake in her hand and was close to Ace again. Smoker started by asking why Ace was there just like cannon. What y/n didn't know was because of her presence Ace's dialog changed and when smoker asked him why he was there Ace told him he wasn't waiting for his brother with his sister pointing at her and y/n was annoyed. Smoker told them that because he was a marine he would have to get them which relaxed y/n as she wasn't found out because she knew smoker knew her quite well due to her time in the Marines. As everything then started going back on track y/n was scared as Luffy got there faster then she anticipated and was knocked through a few walls with Ace and Smoker as she had thrown her bottle of sake was opposite way from the wall as Sabo caught it knowing she did what she could to save the sake having an idea on what she planned.  It didn't take long for Ace to run after Luffy when smoker chased him.
"Thanks for catching that Sabo let's go catch up with them what do you say? Ready for them to meet you?" y/n said as she dusted off getting up from the commotion that Ace and Luffy did. Y/n was nervous and scared due to the changes but continued to act normal.
"Sure," he said, but due to y/n's wave energy always coming unexpectedly she had accidentally sent two energy waves come out as she didn't expect.
"No no no not again. Not here!"
Y/n said as she started panicking,what didn't help her was that she started feeling pain. The waves of energy she produced seemed to start hurting her physically. Sabo didn't expect this as it felt similar to conquers haki but could tell something is off. When he went to help her and saw visions, one where he got stabbed by the rookie Trafalgar Law and the scaple grew as he got stabbed as he saw himself in her perspective being useless and unable to help himself. The other vision he saw Luffy crying while holding Ace. After the few waves y/n was huddled in holding her head. Sabo was a bit shocked as he felt a small shiver of fear. He never expected that or to see what he saw especially coming from y/n.
"Y/n... Are you ok?"
"It hurts.." she responded to Sabo's question. As that happened he hated to see what she was witnessing in her situation.
"Hey that hasn't happened and I won't let it happen alright?"
Sabo said assuring y/n as they left and eventually found Ace telling Luffy to go with his crew as he dealt with smoker.
"Oh and wallflower go with Luffy I'll take care of him."
Ace told y/n as she honestly ignored him, yet she was still in a bit of pain but doing her best to tolerate it from the energy wave. As she was following Luffy from the beginning she really didn't hear him tell her to help thier younger brother. As they followed the crew and Luffy, the crew and Luffy thought y/n and Sabo were after them, when Luffy then thought they were Ace's friend. They kept running and Luffy was getting separated from the crew. As Sabo was about to help Luffy to take the right path y/n stopped him as Luffy then stopped and realized that we got separated from the crew.
"Why are we the only ones here? Where did everyone go?"
"Luffy you know we we're supposed to follow your crew?" Y/n answered him as Sabo intrupted.
"Then why did you stop me from getting him to go to the right direction?"
"Simple family reunion without grandpa. And besides It's a good time to re-introduce you sabo..." Y/n said as Luffy looked serious and said in the most serious tone.
"Oh no he's dead. He died ten years ago."
"Luffy, it's me. I wanted to tell you as soon as I remembered, but I had amnesia. I didn't because I was trying to find a reason without worrying Y/n. I worried for all three of you. I should have remembered how we vowed to be brother with Dandan's sake" Sabo said worried.
"Sabo" y/n said as she realized what she changed by telling Sabo and getting his memories. When the trio who were having time to catch up were intrupted by Ace.
"Well sheesh I guess giving you guys a chance to escape was pointless."
Y/n Sabo were silent and Luffy didn't say much as he didn't know if what y/n said was true or not with sabo although luckily Ace didn't hear what was said earlier. As Ace came to the three he greeted them.
"Hey Ace." Y/n responded.
"You were right I really shouldn't doubt you, but stop worrying about time and who is he again?" Ace asked calmly as he wasn't expecting what she would say next.
"Ace, I know I should have probably told you sooner. This man next to me... He's Sabo." Y/n said looking down and bad about it as Sabo had taken off his hat. At first Ace looked a bit spectacle about the situation as he didn't believe it at first but remembered every y/n has told him has come true.
"That bastard Sabo! I thought he died and he left everything to us and Luffy and didn't bother to tell us he was alive!?" Ace said as he clenched his fist and looked pretty pissed. So Ace looked at Sabo and the more he looked at him he got more pissed and stormed towards him angrily yelling louder now.
"Sabo! You bastard! Why didn't you tell us and Luffy that you were alive!?"
"Uh...well, yes, it's true Ace." Sabo quietly, avoiding his gaze.
"I'm sure you thought I was supposed to be dead, I'm not dead, I'm alive." Sabo paused as he knew Ace's reaction was anger as y/n tried to calm him down.
"Look, I'm sorry Ace, I never meant to hurt you, y/n or Luffy, I..." Sabo stopped and looked at his hat as he gripped on the brim of his top hat.
"Ace wait please let me-" y/n tried to explain but Ace punched Sabo and sent him flying back. He knocked y/n back as well as Ace was filled with so much anger that he didn't even realize his actions.
"What the hell is wrong with you Sabo!? Why the hell didn't you tell us you were alive!?" When all of a sudden Luffy Punch Ace.
"Shut up! You didn't have to punched him! He's alive right!"
Which suprised us, as Luffy had tears in his eyes but looked angry at Ace's actions but then his facial expression changed as he said.
"Shut up... Sabo's hurt... And so is Wally. we're brothers right! Ace, I can't believe you'd hurt Sabo like that. You know how good of a person he is. We're a brothers remember? You don't hurt someone like Sabo or Wally." Luffy put his arm on Ace's shoulder and look at him in the eyes, hoping he'd understand his disappointment. As Luffy got back up just looking at Ace when he turned around and hugged Sabo crying.
"Sabo I'm so happy you're alive!" Ace then realised Luffy was right and he got a sinking feeling in his councious.
"Luffy you're right I'm such an idiot I can't believe I did that" Ace felt guilty for hurting Sabo and y/n especially since they were the family they made 10 years ago.
"I don't know what came over me I'm sorry Sabo and y/n and Luffy."
Ace apologized to the three as he hugged them.
"Want to drink sake?" Y/n asked as she starred at the bottle of sake as she realized it had a stronger will then she did survive the punch Sabo got with the force impacting on her and the bottle. As y/n zoned out for a second her brothers agreed.

A/n:
well if you guys made if this far I hope you like the family reunion. This wasn't part of the plan but just how the dice rolles. I hope you have a great day/night anyway what I originally planned was something like this comic ⏬

 I hope you have a great day/night anyway what I originally planned was something like this comic ⏬

But one never knows what people think and that's just how the world works.