heh

A/n:
I just thought of giving you guys a little gift.

Y/n narrating Ace while he read the novel she shoved in his face: It was then that he realized his mind had been elsewhere and he'd bad to start the freaking page all over 

Ace hitting his head with the table: I hate you for that.

Ace narrating to get back at y/n: She had no clue she was about to hit a BRIDGE!

That was nowhere near

Y/n: Why would you do that! And since when did you have knowledge on vine!

*Ace running away*

Y/n narrating: No matter how fast they ran they knew they couldn't escape the demon, but they knew their dreams couldn't be taken away!

*ASL screaming as they're being chased by garp as y/n is on his shoulders*

Ace:Who ate my food? Luffy!

That was me 10 minutes ago I was mad and my little brother is more important to me.

That was 15 seconds ago, screw it Luffy!

Author narrating: There is only one plate of food left. 

Garp: Sorry kids grandpa is hungry

Luffy: Heeyyy!

*Picking Luffy up from Makino's*

Sabo: What did you learn today?

Ace: The highest waterfall in the world is actually in the ocean.

Y/n: the mitochondria is the powerhouse of the cell

Sabo: Wha-? Doesn't matter I was talking to Luffy.

 Luffy: Snakes got no legs.

 Ace visibly upset: lEveryone knows that already.

A/n:
Idk it's just it's just i think this is what randomly happens. The last line skit was modified from an old Tumblr post I found awhile back. Also this is When they were kids I might make another if the story plans the way i want it to, anyway I'm still going to do it just not now. I'm also starting to feel better so I might start writing again.