THEY'RE A GIRL!!!

Reader pov:

Why did it have to be wappol I thought.

"You there you must have created the avalanche as revenge!"

"First of all, how the hell could I do that! Secondly I wouldn't even want to deal with whatever is happening to you!" I yell back at wappol especially since he assumed it was my doing.

"Your probably angry about what happened to Dalton and wanted to kill me!" As he said that his two follower started attacking me and I couldn't control my anger at them and ended up knocking them out. "Is that conquerors I just used?" I questioned myself since I could see it due to observation.

*Time skip because I don't want to write how you climb and fell about 3 times cursing me as the author by making you suffer but due to your disguise you were pretty protected and walked in the castle* *Meanwhile (Y/n)*

I made it and walked in. While looking around and passing Luffy and Sanji fighting and trying to eat chopper, I found Nami and Doctor Kureha as I just stood there. They all got shocked and kureha looked ready to protect Nami from me. I didn't know why but after everything I was starting to feel weak, and eventually black out.

3rd pov:

As all the people who were present witnessed how y/n fell and kureha stopped being in the protective stance that she was in and walked towards y/n.

"He has a fever, chopper get the other room ready." Kureha basically ordered as heard and Luffy went to help. Meanwhile Sanji stayed with Nami. Later as Kureha was checking y/n, she found out he was actually a she and wondered why Luffy stayed.

"Why are you staying here, shouldn't you be with your navigator."

"Wally's part of the crew, and I've never seen them get sick."

"If she's part of your crew as well then it looks like the reason she has a fever seems due to adrenaline and stress. I also wonder if it has to do with her dressing in this get up." Kureha said as she was going to put in y/n in Nami's room.

"Wait, the rest of the crew has never seen Wally without everything they usually wear. Wally did say it wasn't part of the plan but I'm sure they'll find the way!" Luffy smiled

"We'll just tell them she's my friend's niece or if that doesn't work we'll tell them she's my niece then if it makes it easier. Either way the medicine already started working and she should be good in a day or two. She'll figure it out, and as her payment I'm taking her cloak because I like how she made it. Plus she needs to wear better clothes that fit her" Kureha laughed and they brought y/n into the room Nami was in.
(You look like in the image at the top only you don't have the tattoo or ace's hat and your belt is different without the disguise)

"Oh you guys are back." Nami said as kureha came back but saw Luffy carrying a female with a familiar face.

"Don't worry I was just taking care of her for a friend. Also about your other crew member he'll have to catch up with you guys later he's going to stay for a bit and your captain agreed." Kureha quickly responded and due to luck Nami didn't ask more about the unknown female. While in the background you can see Sanji simp for y/n.( I know some of you like this!)

Meanwhile over with Zoro Vivi and ussop trying to find Dalton because after y/n left things seem to slowly start to move similar to how the canon universe was, while digging in the snow looking for Dalton Vivi decided to ask Zoro about y/n.

"So do you know what wally looks like under the mask?"

"Hearing this just get to the point."

"From what vaguely I heard from wally is that we will meet one of his family members." But due to trying to find Dalton the conversation didn't go further since they worried since negotiating with wappol was off the table. Over at kureha's castle chopper looked distressed and said wappol was coming.

"Who's that?" Luffy questioned.

"A man if that's what it considers itself since there is no reason in negotiating with it" kureha quickly responded. Unlike in the regular timeline Kureha went out in y/n's coat as for Luffy he actually left the castle in a coat. As they saw wappol come it stayed quiet like a showdown when wappol took the silence.

"You're all trespassers! Anyone who breaks into the king's castle shall be executed for trespassing and only the king or anyone he decides is worthy to accompany him! And to start I'm going to use that strawhat brat as the first example."

Reader pov:

I woke up and saw Nami in another bed across from mine and tried to act like usual when I realized that everything I was wearing originally was gone.

"Oh your awake, I'm Nami by the way and I was wondering since Dr kureha did say she was taking care of you for a friend you might have stayed her a while and know your way around her castle?"

"Um yeah hi I guess I'm y/n and I don't really know I've only stayed for bit but because I was sick and my uncle must have left me in care of Dr kureha." I laughed nervously trying to get Nami off my back.

" Hey you didn't happen to have visited logue town did you?"

"Actually it wasn't a visit and more of business i had to clear especially with a person who I wish to not associate with but he just loves to annoy me." I said until I realized what else I forgot. "Shit I forgot , now I have to finish all of his work."

"So you must have a great paying job right!" Nami said to me with those berries kind of eyes she usually makes.

" Yes but I think doctor Kureha took it in exchange for taking care of me." As I said that she looked at me with a face of disappointment.

A/n:
Hey so I'm sorry for not updating and the chapter being short it's just I'm currently facing reality and hate it especially when you just have the worst days. This event in life made me take actual mental health days due to a terrible experience I don't want to talk about. Not just that I felt weak and useless and I guess it sort of makes me think how life would be if I didn't exist- but I'm doing a bit better! It's fine I'm currently taking meds at least until I'm a bit better mentally.

 Not just that I felt weak and useless and I guess it sort of makes me think how life would be if I didn't exist- but I'm doing a bit better! It's fine I'm currently taking meds at least until I'm a bit better mentally

Although I did feel like this image of Luffy since in a fight flight or freeze situation I'd freeze and if it went worse I'd tried to hide. I guess you could say I feel like ussop during water 7. Or just him in general. I wonder if ussop has problems sleeping and sometimes if not most hear and feel almost about anything if he's sleeping scared about an experience.

I've think I've said to much so this is probably one of a few things that I'll sorta share about my personal life.
Life can be hard and you'll feel burnout but I'm trying to rise from ashes. Anyways hope you enjoyed even if it's not much.

Also sorry about my author's note being about this. So I'm going to put the ending of a series that makes me feel nice because I like how it sounds even tho it's not one piece related.

Ya I may have over stayed my time but I like how it sounds ok bye have a good day/night