15. ᴀ ɴᴇᴡ ʀᴏᴏᴍ

A/N: Ok now I finally have all the chapters written for the first part of the story, so I will begin updating twice a week until the end of this year or until we reach the end of the first part

Building a world from scratch has been eating up all my time for this story, not to mention how many OC characters there are in this that get a spotlight. It's beginning to look like some fiction novel with Naruto characters in the mix e_e;; And I'm not very used to making new worlds like this since I'm a fanfiction writer that stays within the construct of each fandom's world. ANYWAYS, that's my rant for now. Please enjoy! (picture above is the new room setup)

[x]

After much time in repair, your new room is finally available for you to move in. Due to the high volume of clothes, they combined another room so that you may have a larger closet. In return, the wait time increased, but it was well worth it as it is now a place fit for royalty. 

It's still smaller compared to your palace abode, though you don't mind the reduction in size. After more than a month here, you now enjoy the intimacy of the mansion. It isn't difficult to track people down, and you can be more involved in the family dynamic; both of which were an issue back at the palace.

In addition to the new closet space, you gain an area to receive guests, a larger bed, a wonderful view of the gardens, and an antique vanity with a mirror. Your desk no longer is a small table placed near the window. Instead, it's a large oak surface with many drawers and items to allow letters to be sent ad nauseum, granting you your mission for the day: sending a flurry of correspondence.

You glance at the doorway to find only Hisa there for the grand reveal. "Where's Tobirama? I thought he'd want to be here." You worry for obvious reasons. It's been a few days since the little spat you had with him, leaving you both on unsavory terms two days ago. His reception of you has been terse at best, but at the very least he still says his good morning's and good night's. 

"Lady Mito was feeling ill and has been sent to the hospital. Master Hashirama went along with Master Tobirama."

Though you sympathize with Mito, there is relief to know that Tobirama isn't actively avoiding you. "I see, she was quite pale during breakfast..." You lower your gaze. "Hisa, please send flowers to the hospital. One that signifies health."

"Of course, Your Royal Highness."

Despite her words, her body remains rooted to the floor. You don't notice her frozen state as you continue going through your agenda. "I need to write some letters. We'll send them through the usual channels. If the mailman arrives early, ask him to wait for me."

"Of course, Your Royal Highness."

You blink a few times before giving Hisa your attention. "Is something wrong?"

She checks if the door is closed and trots over to the desk where you sit. She procures a letter from her apron, handing it over to your awaiting hands. "You received a strange letter."