Him and only him🌹

Chapter -13

My life is surrounded by him and only him. He can only understand me just how I feel, he gives me the perfect proportion of affection and care and love just when I need it.

My life has suddenly been named after Shawn and no other. After work or during work , no matter the time period, I feel immensely for him and before work we meet and gossip and be a lovey-dovey couple , it also feels like as if without him my life would be incomplete.

Who ever thought that he would suddenly like a gust of wind come to my life and make me fully his. I love him a lot rather a whole lot .

Never have I ever thought in my life that my first lover would be him ,as I was so against dating ,now see, people change and with that circumstances change too. Things change so drastically that practically what you have never ever thought happens to complete your life as if you cannot take a single breath without that thing be it an object or a person.

As for Ryan and Laura I am really happy both got settled , though , Laura had a huge heartbreak before , but now her partner is literally her soulmate and he is the world to her just like Shawn is to me. Ryan has also got his partner who is such a sweetheart, I just love both of them. Now we all are even. Also, Ryan had got his own firm opened after becoming a professional photographer, Laura had also got into a good firm.

These trio Shawn, Laura , Ryan make my life. They are the ones who bring me sheer happiness and peace to my agonizing mind.
I am happy too as my parents are in peace too nowadays , as they are starting to get a picture of me settling down with the love of my life , "you know parents understand you more than anything before anyone." Also, I have the most supportive parents which must be said. I have let go of the pain that my father caused to me before Saniya's death slowly, though sometimes when her memories flood my mind , his doings also agonize me a lot. Even though , Saniya's memories pains me a lot , life has to go on , so , here I have fallen in love and I can proclaim that I will settle with him in due course of time.

Shawn is like a god's sent person to me.
His imperfections which I still don't have an idea of , even if it comes to light , I will accept him without any contradiction, as he is the one who matters to me the most.

I hope he accepts my flaws too.

My life and my office routine is parallelly going on in a track with no issues but people happen to be jealous now and then about the loads of work I do in an efficient manner and also my close proximity to Shawn bothers them a lot.

I don't really care what they think to be honest , because even if they give weird glances at us other than jealousy ,I honestly do not give a fuck to them. Recently, Scarlett had joined as a trainee under my team and she had been eyeing Shawn since then , ready to pounce on the chance if she ever gets. After office , I called Shawn to meet me in a  MacD , far from our office. He came as usually punctual.

I said, " I have been meaning to say you something ."

"Hmm, I am listening ."

"Don't you think Scarlett is doing a lot to get your attention ?"

"Who is that? I haven't heard of her." He looked up asking me after he had decided what to order.

" I think you need to know , that she is very much keen on getting your attention and wants to flirt with you and be with you from what I have heard from my colleagues ."

"Woah!" Shawn gasped and suppressed a smile by covering his mouth with palm.

"I see someone is jealous!" Shawn smirked looking straight at me .