I am falling....is it love?

Chapter -11

Sam was agitated to see me kind of hover over my boss clearly speaking . So , he one day spoke to me directly and said, " I hope you be well with him, but remember, you broke my heart and yours will also be broken if you do not understand you are falling for him ,maybe for his sweet words but yes , hell, yes you are falling in love and not at all acknowledging it...you silly girl", he cried almost and choked in his own voice.

I calmly placed it and said, " No I mean , I-I like him but there is no romantically being affected by him here" I kind of denied the butterflies for Shawn in my heart in front of Sam.

Sam went on, " You really won't see through yourself too, I can very well see why Ryan chose to move on."

"Really!" I gasped.

"Yeah, you just don't see people caring you and loving you so much, I-I" ,he stuttered.

"What!? you wanna say something right , tell right away" I told him unfathomably.

He hesitated but finally said, " I love you."

I was taken aback at the situation he created because I never thought he would seriously propose me after all these 4 years of knowing each other.I kind of faltered back.

I told him, " You see" after a brief pause, I continued, " I like you as my friend as my closest of a friend , but there can be nothing more than this between us , because I do not date." Saying those I stopped.

"See" he yelled . Continued saying, " You do not see yourself falling for that guy " Shawn". You really are blind in confessing and sensing your feelings , you never have acknowledged ever you see, give time to yourself and see through yourself falling for not those who are ready to die for you but for the person you have just met.

Shawn's Pov:

I met this girl our intern , Pratiksha recently ,she is so decent that it makes me wanna do her work or rather be with her everytime , I just love decent people.

I have been here for six years almost and my age is 29 , but there was not a single person so decent as I had had actually seen in her. She is really something, I dont know maybe I am literally speaking a lot about her but she has some dazzle in her that makes me go all jittery on her.

She has the ultimate aura to be my better half , I think. I had atleast three relationships but all have ended due to some or the other misunderstandings, but this is kind of somewhat different,I mean am not rushing but it is surely different.Let's see what happens on the go maybe things can change for the better , actually I need to know what she feels for me because I am already feeling ignited as sparks are flying off after I saw her and spoke to her in this one month. Hope things change for the better.

✨✨✨✨

"You seem really happy " Laura beamed at me. I just shook my head and said, " No where do I seem happy , it is your delusion you know."

She continued , " Oh yeah, but it's written in your face and supposedly you are hiding from me something that I should know kind of desperately."

"What do you want to know ? , please do not start off like Sam."I annoying stated.

She took off once more in her ever charming tone and told, " What did Sammy baby tell you?"