INTRODUCING THE SAXENAS'

Dr.Dheeren Saxena: 

He is 40 year old, renowned Oncologist who is a British citizen who has Indian roots. His family is deeply connected to their Indian culture and traditions which is why he keeps visiting India to handle cases which needed his prowess. He is high on philanthropy and service oriented in general. Doesn't take his lineage too seriously and believes in leading a normal life with his family. Loves Arohi a lot and was instrumental in helping her deal with her issues. They fell in love when she joined the hospital he was working in as an intern when she was 23. They courted each other for 2 years and finally married. Have a lovely son Viren. He knows and accepts Arohi's past. A compassionate doctor and a good family man.

Dr.Arohi Goenka Saxena:

A 36 year old Gynecologist, an introvert by nature, happily married to London based Indian, Dr.Dheeren Saxena. It was a love marriage and Arohi and Dheeren were 25 and 29 years of age respectively. She suffered from a lot of issues like insecurity, inferiority complex, jealousy and abandonment issues. Unfortunately for her, her family was more inclined towards accommodating her behaviour than correcting it. She is Akshara's own sister who always felt sidelined because of Akshara's beauty and extroverted nature. She committed blunders in her naivety and moved out of India when her ploy failed. She solely focused on becoming the best doctor she could after enrolling herself into a Medical College in London. During her internship, Dheeren helped her sort out her issues and that made her fall in love. Her one, true love for life. She has a child, Viren who is suffering from a predicament for which she blames herself. She is now a grieving mother and is striving to atone for her mistakes.

Viren Dheeren Saxena:                                                                       

An 8 year old boy, who is a force to reckon with when he played football. He was quite the one to look out for in his school circuit. A loving, well mannered, intelligent child of Arohi and Dheeren whose naughtiness is often limited to his parents and family. He isn't very connected to his mom's side of family except for seeing them occasionally on Video calls and spending some time with them whenever they visited London. He visited India when he was a kid and hardly remembers anything. His dream to be a Sporting hero came crashing down when he got injured in an accident. His left leg was discovered to suffer paralysis after he woke up from a month-long Comatose state. He is currently undergoing treatment and is extremely positive about getting back on his feet because his family made him believe that with their love and trust.