Chapter - 18: It's Show Time

At Birla Hospital:

Neil tagged along with Abhimanyu when he told him he had to go back to the hospital. Neil was feeling super clingy suddenly and didn't want to stay away from his Bhaiyya. Abhimanyu understood his state of mind. Neil always became clingy when he got yelled at. His childhood horrors of being taunted for being adopted resurfaced at the worst possible times. Especially when he was already hurting. He needed a lot of pampering and assurances to get over it. So Abhimanyu let him tag along.

He received a message from Abhishek which said that he would meet him in the hospital soon. This meeting would distract Neil and they could use his street-smart brain to solve the mystery. Neil was well averse with Harsh's clientele. So, he can help out with information related to him as well. Sounded like a plan to Abhimanyu. Neil didn't get his monthly check up done, so this way, it could save him the pain of dragging Neil to the hospital for tests for once.

Neil was a very stubborn patient. But Anu should manage to handle him while he looks after his patients. Abhimanyu smiled picturing Neil's reaction once they reach the hospital. He was going to enjoy his predicament a lot and to be fair, Neil deserved it for downing 2 bottles of beer, that too at home. Neil, who was driving the car observed Abhimanyu's expressions and felt that he was up to something, but the traffic soon distracted him. Only if he knew what was waiting for him at the hospital, he would have never tagged along.

At Akshara's Udaipur Residence:

Ms.Aradhana Bansal was over the moon when she was informed that Akshara would be visiting her restaurant, 'MOON' today. She requested Akshara's manager if she could have a word with Akshara, personally, before her arrival. Akshara obliged and the Manager conveyed the same. From Akshara's perspective, Aradhna Bansal, could be a useful person to get in touch with Roohi. So, she thought of befriending her.

Aradhana was so nervous while talking to Akshara, the superstar. Akshara didn't know that Aradhna was such a huge admirer. She wanted to seek permission to float the news because she didn't want to upset Akshara with unwanted attention. But Akshara politely declined. She instead requested for privacy and secrecy about the visit. She asked her to arrange for a seating arrangement which would keep her away from the audience's eyes but have some scope to watch the live show.

Akshara mentioned that she didn't want to snatch away other artist's limelight. Aradhna was charmed by her kindness. She agreed to everything Akshara asked for, once Akshara promised a very public visit to her restaurant once she finally shifts to Udaipur. Aradhna promised to personally attend to her on her arrival and requested if she could get her personal number. To her surprise, Akshara gave her the contact. Befriending her won't be a difficult thing now. Will it?

Abhinav walked in to see his wife smiling. That was like a breath of fresh air for him. He took her in a side hug,

"Aap muskurate hue bahut achi lagti hai Akshara". She smiled again.

He was too passe with his compliments but he meant well. He wasn't just creative enough and she got used to his ways.

"Maine kuch miss toh nahi kiya na?" He asked suspiciously.

She shook her head and said, "Nothing much."