The girls' supportive hug and Hermod's words of comfort meant a lot to Shirabe. They needed each other to overcome the challenges before them, and in that moment, they were united by the strength of their friendship and the determination to protect each other and fight for good.

Shirabe: (quieter) Thanks, girls, Hermod. I know you're right. We cannot allow desperation to take over. We will continue to fight, for Kirika and for the world we want to protect.

Hibiki: (smiling) That's how it's done, Shirabe. We will continue to fight together.

Chris: (firmly) No matter how many challenges await us, we will face them together.

Maria: (determined) We have a mission, and we won't stop until it's completed.

Hermod: (with admiration) You are incredible, girls. You will be successful, I am sure of that.

With a new sense of purpose, the group prepared to face the challenges ahead, united by the strength of their friendship and the will to protect what was important to them.

Hermod:Well, it's time for me to go, Baldur will be waiting for me

Hermod prepared to leave to join Baldur and continue with their tasks. She took leave of the girls with a smile.

Hermod: (smiling) Thanks for having me. If you need help in the future, don't hesitate to call me.

Hibiki: (thankful) Thanks, Hermod. If we need it, we won't hesitate.

Chris: (with a smile) Safe travels, Hermod.

Maria: (thankful) Thank you for being here with us.

Hermod said goodbye to the girls and departed, leaving them with the determination to face the challenges ahead and protect what they held dear.

The three girls were in the hospital corridor when...

Doctor: Are you Maria Cadenzavna Eve, Tachibana Hibiki and Yukine Chris?

Hibiki: Sure, why?

Doctor: This is the patient Akatsuki Kirika... Her heart stopped... Kirika is dead

The doctor's words struck the girls like lightning. They were left speechless, unable to accept the news that Kirika, their friend and fellow Symphogear, was dead. Shock and desperation were written on their faces.

Hibiki: (with a trembling voice) H-how... It can't be...

Chris: (shocked) Kirika... No...

Maria: (crying) It can't be true...

The doctor continued to explain to them the situation and what had caused Kirika's death, but the words seemed distant and irrelevant as the girls were overwhelmed by pain and sadness. It was a time of unbearable loss.

After listening to the doctor explain the circumstances of Kirika's death, the girls were accompanied to the hospital room where their friend's body lay. It was a moment of great pain and dismay.

Tears flowed freely as they looked at Kirika, still and pale. They couldn't believe it. The girl who had fought alongside them had been torn away from them in an instant.

Hibiki: (crying) Kirika...she can't end up like this...

Chris: (shocked) I can't believe it... it's so unfair...

Maria: (sobbing) She was our friend, our companion... why?

The girls took time to cry and mourn Kirika, to share their memories of her, and to try to cope with the unbearable loss of her. It was a time of deep sadness and mourning, and the world suddenly seemed like a much darker place without Kirika by their side.