The doctor spoke again, "S-sir, we are trying our best. Blood reports will come in some time, then only we can take any further step." Yoongi left the doctor's collar harshly and rubbed his head in frustation. Then Yoongi asked the doctor, "In what condition he was brought here? What exactly happened to him?"

The doctor said, "He was unconscious when he was taken here. I was told by the people outside that he started coughing suddenly and then he faced difficulty in breathing and then he fainted." As soon as Yoongi heard this, he immediately went out of the room and approached towards Sohee. He glared her and grabbed her wrist tightly and started dragging her. Sohee said, "Yoongi leave my hand. What are you doing?"

Jimin immediately stood up and spoke, "Where are you taking my noona? Leave her." Yoongi ignored him and gestured the guards to stop him to come behind them. Guards blocked Jimin's way and Yoongi dragged her to a another room.

As soon as they enter the room, he left her harshly and closed the door behind. Sohee spoke in a little loud voice, "Have you gone mad? Why you took me----"

She was cut-off in between by Yoongi. He harshly grabbed her arms and pinned her against the wall. She hissed in pain. Yoongi looked into her eyes very furiously and spoke in a scary voice, "What you did to Tae?"

Sohee struggled in his grip and tried to get out of his grip but couldn't. His grip was too strong. Yoongi shouted, "Tell me what you did? Did he saw some gun or something there, huh?" Sohee spoke, "I didn't do anything. I don't know why he suddenly fainted."

"Stop your drama. I shouldn't have trusted you with my brothers. You really love to hurt me by harming them. How could you?", said Yoongi furiously. Sohee jerked his hands away with full force and Yoongi stumbled to his back a little. She took some steps towards him and spoke while pointing her finger towards him, "I didn't do anything. I can never harm Tae or Jungkook. I have nothing to do with them. Can't you understand this at once?"

Yoongi grabbed her both wrists and pinned her hands to her back. There was a very little space between them. Yoongi then spoke, "I don't trust you at all. It was just because of Jin hyung that I permitted Tae to go to your house. He trusts you alot but guess what, you broke his trust too."

She again struggled in his grip and spoke, "You have lost your mind Kim Yoongi. There is no point talking to you right now. Leave me." Then Yoongi spoke, "Leave you? Really? If I got to know that there was a bit of your fault in all this, I swear I will not hesitate to shoot you then and there. You will regret doing this to Tae. You had only seen my love but now you will see my hatred too."

Sohee then spoke, "Come back to me when you are sure that I did this to Tae. I will be ready to see your hatred." There was a complete silence for some time and they both were looking at each other very intensely. Then Yoongi left her and went out of the room.

Sohee caressed her wrists and also went back. As soon as she reached there, Jimin asked her, "Noona are you fine?" "Yes Jimin, I am all fine. He can't do anything to me", said Sohee. "I was scared noona", said Jimin. "Don't worry I am fine", said Sohee.

Then Sohee looked into the room through the glass window. Yoongi was talking to the doctor and then he gestured the guards to take the doctor away. Yoongi sat on the stool beside Tae and stared at him for some time. He spoke, "What happened to you Tae? I should have not allowed you to go there. I will not leave Sohee if there is a bit of her fault in all this."

On the other hand, with Jungkook

"Heyy Eunwoo", said Jungkook waving at him from a distance. Eunwoo saw him and waved him back. Jungkook went closer to him and said, "I got late today. Let me help you." Eunwoo used to help his grandmother in their small shop. Jungkook also help him on weekends. Eunwoo also works part time at a cafe.

Eunwoo spoke, "Now, tell me why you got two hours extra practice?" "Ahhh, actually I was not able to maintain my stamina during the practice game. So coach asked me to practice two hours more. You know basketball trials are near. I am so stressed about that. What if I won't be able to do well?"

Eunwoo patted his shoulder and spoke, "You will do good. I am sure of that." Jungkook just hummed. Just then, Jungkook asked, "Should I put it there?" "Yeah, and can you please get that rice sack from inside", said Eunwoo. Jungkook hummed and went inside to get the rice sack. They continued working. Then, Jungkook asked, "Where is your grandmother today?" Eunwoo replied, "She went to buy some fish for our shop." "Ohh", Jungkook said.

After some time, a boy came running towards the shop and said, "Yahhh, Eunwoo. Your grandma, she slipped in that shop. Come fast." After hearing this, Jungkook and Eunwoo ran behind the boy. They reached to the other shop and saw Eunwoo's grandma sitting there but her head was bleeding. Eunwoo panicked and went closer to her and spoke, "Grandma, what happened? You head, its bleeding badly." Before, grandma could say anything, Jungkook went near and spoke, "Lets take her to hospital. Come on."

"B-but---", Eunwoo spoke but cut-off by Jungkook in between, he said, "We don't have time. Lets go fast." Jungkook pulled out his phone and ordered, "Bring my car here fast." Soon the guards brought the car and Jungkook took Eunwoo and his grandma to the hospital.

They soon reached there and they both took the grandma inside. The doctor treated her and stitched her forehead and then bandaged it. The doctor prescribed them some medicines and ask them to take care. They made grandma sit in the car again. Jungkook went and paid all the bills and bought medicines too. Eunwoo said, "Jungkook what are you doing. Why are you paying?"

Jungkook spoke, "Its fine. I know you will not take my money. I just paid the bills for now. You can pay me back slowly." Eunwoo had tears in his eyes. He tightly hugged Jungkook and said, "Thank you so much Jungkook." Jungkook pulled him away from hug and said, "Woah! Somebody is teaching you manners. It doesn't suit you. Be normal and take your thank you back. I am not leaving you this easily. You have to give me a good treat tomorrow. Lets go back for now." Eunwoo laughed and nodded.

Eunwoo and Jungkook were going back to the car but Jungkook noticed someone. He mumbled, "He looks like one of the hyung's guard. Is he here?" He said to Eunwoo, "You go and take grandma back home. I have some work. I will come later." Eunwoo nodded and went. Jungkook followed the guard.

He reached to a corridor by following the guard. He saw Sohee and Jimin sitting there, out of one room. He went closer to them and asked, "Noona, Jimin hyung you here?" Sohee and Jimin looked at him. Before they could say anything, Jungkook's eyes fell on Tae from the glass window lying in the emergency room with oxygen mask and an iv attached to him. He also saw Yoongi sitting next to him.

Jungkook's eyes widened and he immediately barged into the room all worried. Guards also didn't stop him because obviously, he is their brother.

Yoongi was sitting there keeping his eyes closed. Then suddenly he heard someone barging into the room. Yoongi opened his eyes and saw Jungkook there. Yoongi got shocked and asked, "J-jungkook! Why are you here?" Jungkook spoke with his eyes teary, "H-hyung, what happened to Tae hyung? Why he is like this? Tell me what happened to him? He is fine, right. Tell me hyung. Tell me."

Hey guys, how was the chapter?? Next chapter is going to be amazing. You guys will definitely like the next chapter.

Comment down your favourite part guyss. Stay tuned and support me.

Please like, comment and follow me guyss. STAY TUNEDD!!