Chapter 19: King Kong's Mad

Comincia dall'inizio

When (Y/N) was grab the revolver in his hand and then (Y/N) is holding it in his hand and make him was tries grab it and then he was looking at the revolver and he begin to reload the revolver right away.

(Y/N): "This should do it...." He said to himself and he was smirk up with an excited on his face right now and then (Y/N) was smile little bit but before he was put his revolver back to his gun holster and then there was a roar comes from somewhere else.

(Y/N): "What the?!? What the hell was that?!" He said to himself.

Akira: "Help! HELP ME! HELP ME!!!!!!!" He shout out and make (Y/N) take his shotgun out and then he was prepare to heading out right away and before he could heard there was a trouble somewhere else in this world.

Back to Akira.

Akira went to his knees and washed away the blood from his arm with cold water from a lake. Then, for a half-hour, he was wandering an area, wedged between large boulders, on the slope of a hill below the pathway. It wasn't much of a safe spot, he realized. As if he thought about it, he heard a monster hissing from somewhere around the primal forest. Something is out there, hunting for its prey. Akira is its next victim. He slowly sank to his knees. He dimly hoped that it couldn't see or scent the smell of his meat suit. Dinosaurs are some of the most fascinating and researched extinct types of animals that have ever lived on our planet, but could also be quiet terrifying and destructive. But the monster that is coming to him. Is the deadliest predator of all. He thought it was blind as he is, but suddenly, he heard it.

He heard heavy breathing, slowly approaching closer. Akira jumped to his feet and sprinted through the forest, weaving around tree trunks, jumping over logs and rocks. Then for a moment, Akira was running slowly as he couldn't hear the animal anymore. The sound was gone, and there was silence. As Akira emerged out of the forest, he stumbled upon a dead dinosaur corpse, showing nothing but skeletons and a few bits of flesh. The location that he is in, is the other jungle side.

 The location that he is in, is the other jungle side