Whilst Irkalla had blonde hair, in the form of twin drills, The newcomer looked like her, but with Black hair with twin drills.

"Ishtar, w-why have you come here?"

"Why wouldn't I be curious about someone you took an interest in to the point that you gave them a chance to live a second life?"

While one of the souls looked even more confused, the other one looked intrigued.

"W-well, If that is all. . ."

With a wave of her hand, The raven haired one, Ishtar, Vanished from the domain.

"N-Now, shall we continue?"

-_-_-_-_-_-

"So. . . She's me. . . but useless?"

The soul asked as the other one flinched.

"Well, if you put it that way, I can't really deny it. . . This child has only been living in your body for less than half a year."

The three continued to discuss various things like what happened before everything had started as well as the reasons to why this has started.

"So Quintus. . . That man has escaped here??"

The original had a bitter look spread across their face.

"Tch, what sloppy work."

"Specter and Gladiia seemed to have appeared in this world as well."

Hearing this from the other one, The original had a conflicted look.

"Is that so. . ."

"With Ishar'mla taking control over your body, We'll have to find a way for you to gain control."

Irkalla Pondered along with the two souls.

-_-_-_-_-_-

"So, Now that we've decided how to proceed, shall we investigate why Miss Specter was Targeted?"

With Finn leading another Discussion, Although She wasn't related to the Familia in any way She was still Skadi's friend.

It was already morning and they were being led by the two abyssal hunters toward the strong presence they were sensing.

"We have no idea. but if I were to guess, it might be because oh her blood."

The hooded person said, gaining the interest of the adventurers.

"Is there something wrong with their blood?"

Riveria looks on with curiosity.

"Well, from what I learned from them, They have seaborn blood in them."

"Seaborn blood?"

Hearing this worried everyone.

"They're blood from the monsters that we fought last night."

This made the adventurers flinch.

"In our world, Abyssal Hunters were the only ones that dared fight the Seaborn. It seems that these variant of Seaborn are weaker than the ones back in terra."

Hearing this, Kal'tsit smacked the Dokutah from the back of their head.

"Terra?" 

Hearing a new place, Finn asks who they were since they just introduced their names.

"We're Rhodes Island. a pharmaceutical company that is looking for a cure."

Before being able to recompose Themself, Kal'tsit Smacks them once again on the head.