Chapter 17: Spinosaurus V.S Carcharodontosaurus/The Chase

Почніть із самого початку

Carcharodontosaurus: "*ROAR*"

When the two carnivores were roaring out to each others and make the two of them charge toward at each others right away and then (Y/N) with Alex and the group of survivors must dodge out of the way before these two huge carnivores tries to killing each others.

(A/N: Imagine Tyrannosaurus Rex as Carcharodontosaurus battle between carnivores fighting scene.)

Laying flat on his back, (Y/N) lets out a terrified gasp as the giant foot of Spinosaurus lands across the two trunks mere inches from his face. Spinosaurus lunges forward, powerful jaw open wide.

Carcharodontosaurus sidesteps the assault, its tail knocking down small trees as it spins out of the way.

In the trees, half of the group scurry again for cover. Between the fallen trunks, (Y/N) attempts to get away on his hands and knees. The Australis presses the attack, slamming its tail into the flank of its adversary. Spinosaurus is knocked back, and (Y/N) is again forced to duck for cover. As the Spinosaurus was driven backwards as the Australis tries to grip its throat. Naruse yanks Miura out of their path, and they scramble over to Soap. Now on its side, the Spinosaurus fights back ferociously. It slashes at Australis with its long arms and razor sharp claws, then finally kicks the animal with one mammoth foot. The Carcharodontosaurus staggers back, wounded. Down below, (Y/N) is splashed by the blood pouring from the dinosaur, as he slowly makes his way towards his fellow humans.

The Spinosaurus lunges for the Carcharodontosaurus with gaping jaws and manages to topple the Carcharodontosaurus off its feet and sends the falling dinosaur to the ground. With an earth-shuttering crash, the dinosaur lands between (Y/N) and the rest of the group. The companions scurry out of the way, but as they do so, the head of the Carcharodontosaurus now lands almost directly on top of them. Miura screamed in panic and frightened at the same time.

Plastered against an immense tree, the group watches in horror as the Carcharodontosaurus starts to rise but is thrown back down as Spinosaurus latches on its throat. The Spinosaurus crushes the life out of its adversary, and the Carcharodontosaurus opens and closes its jaws a mere inches from the terrified friends and classmates. Finally, (Y/N) reaches the others.

(Y/N): "Come on!"

As the Australis was already dead, the Spinosaurus lets out a victorious howl roar, and the blood-drenched the students leads the group through the undergrowth and then the Spinosaurus was turn his head to look at (Y/N) with Alex and the group of survivors are begin to running away from here. When the Spinosaurus was get off the body of dinosaur and then it begin to heading out right away and make it is moving out and search for the preys that they were escape away from here.

When they both were running away from here and make them both were heading out to the other way and then they both were running fast as they could and then they both were keep moving fast as they could. The Spinosaurus was on their tail and they both were running over there and when they both made out of the jungles and then they saw there were a horde of Apatosaurus was staying there by themselves.

 The Spinosaurus was on their tail and they both were running over there and when they both made out of the jungles and then they saw there were a horde of Apatosaurus was staying there by themselves

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.