"Dad! Look, Siwazi has already drank milk, and he's still hungry." Xu Fan pointed at Siwazi and said, "He's already eaten."

Siwazi was chewing with two little meat hands, staring at Cui Dingchen while chewing.

I'm so hungry.

Cui Dingchen couldn't stand it anymore. He picked out two white noodles without any condiments from the noodle bowl, put them in a small plastic bowl, and handed them to Siwazi. Siwazi grabbed it with his little hands and ate it. Hand it to Cui Dingchen.

Cui Dingchen said, "Are you full?"

Siwazi shook his head.

"Still eat?"

Siwazi nodded with a smile, her small appearance was pink and tender, and she was particularly fond of Cui Dingchen. Cui Dingchen gave Siwazi two more noodles and told him to stop eating after eating. When it was over, he had to eat the bulging belly under the belly pocket and could no longer eat it, so he obediently asked his big dad to wash his hands and face, and then went for a walk with his dad, big dad, and brother.

It was early summer, and the breeze was breezy. Adults and children, whether they were eating or not, all went to the village to enjoy the shade, chat, walk, and play. Xu Fan and Siwazi were excited as soon as they came out of the yard, especially Xu Fan. Fan, dragged Dazhuang and Danier to the village to find other children to play with.

Siwazi can't walk on her own yet, but she can support and pull the adults away, so Xiaorou clenched Cui Dingchen's little finger, but leaned forward to chase after his brother, he caught up with him, and saw his brother playing with his brothers and sisters. He was very happy. He wanted to get in and play, but he couldn't get in at all. He kept up with Lie'er several times, and a group of children moved places again.

He had to pull Cui Dingchen to chase again. After he caught up, the children ran to another place. He called a few times, but no one paid him any attention. As Xu Fan played hide-and-seek with a group of children, played with eagles and chickens, and played with wooden people not allowed to move, he was happier than the people who played.

As soon as he saw Xu Fan running towards him, his eyes lit up and he shouted excitedly, "Pot, pot!", but Xu Fan didn't mean to come and ran away again. He was also disappointed, and waited until Xu Fan ran over again. At that time, he said "pot, pot" again, which made Cui Dingchen laugh secretly, so he squatted aside to chat with Xu Zhao, and stretched out a hand for Siwazi to pull.

Just as he was pulling, Siwazi suddenly let go, ran to Xu Fan with unsteady steps, and hugged Xu Fan who was hugging him.

The fall hurt Xu Fan, and he sat up and asked angrily, "Siwazi, what are you doing?!"

Siwazi looked at Xu Fan aggrievedly.

Xu Fan's angry face was bulging: "You are very annoying!"

Siwazi was said to droop his head and said nothing.

Xu Fan ran away angrily.

Siwazi lay sadly in Cui Dingchen's arms, rubbed Cui Dingchen's shoulder with her small face, rubbed and rubbed, rubbed and rubbed.

This is sad again, Cui Dingchen picked up Siwazi and said, "It's alright, my brother is not angry, and Siwazi is not angry either, my brother will come back to find Siwazi in a while, ah, don't be sad, daddy will take you home to listen. Let's go to the radio, will you?"

Siwazi hugged Cui Dingchen's neck tightly.

Cui Dingchen called Xu Zhao, and the family of three went home. After a while, Xu Fan also ran back and shouted, "Brother."