CHAPTER 4

Cui Qingfeng sold it for five cents in two minutes, put it away happily, turned around and saw Xu Zhao staring at him, and asked curiously, "Xu Zhao, what do you think I'm doing?"

Xu Zhao returned to his senses and said, "Cui Qingfeng, I have something to ask you."

When he heard Xu Zhao ask himself something, Cui Qingfeng couldn't help but be excited, and asked enthusiastically, "What's the matter?"

"Where did you get your popsicles?"

"County town, what's wrong? You want to sell popsicles too?"

Xu Zhao nodded.

Cui Qingfeng asked in astonishment, "Do you really want to sell popsicles?"

Xu Zhao thought for a while and said, "Well, that's pretty much what it means."

Cui Qingfeng looked at Xu Zhao in amazement. In the first few years, in order to fully develop agriculture and achieve a bumper grain harvest, the country banned and suppressed businessmen. Even small businesses were described as speculative and unhealthy behaviors. All transactions were No one dares to do business with great fanfare in the private exchanges of ordinary people.

It is also only in the past two years that a very small number of people have gone to the sea to do business, and small business transactions have become popular in the market.

At first, Cui Qingfeng, like most people, was influenced by "scholars, farmers, industry and commerce", and looked down on businessmen, but his uncle didn't think so. His uncle told him that when agriculture developed to a certain extent, commodity trading would inevitably emerge. It doesn’t matter who is expensive or cheap in the industry, it’s all about the needs of the market. Generally speaking, the convenience of the people is for the convenience of themselves. In the future, commercialization will become more and more popular. In order to achieve success, the first condition is to seize the market opportunities, so that other talents will be impressed by it.

Cui Qingfeng didn't understand the meaning of his uncle's words at first. Later, after listening to his uncle's words, after the small book business and the small money, when relatives and friends who used to dislike his poor studies look at him, their eyes are obviously much more friendly. He thought that Xu Zhao would be like everyone else and looked down on him selling popsicles, but he didn't expect Xu Zhao to be willing to stand on the same front as him. As visionary as his uncle!

"Okay." Cui Qingfeng said excitedly.

"Don't you think I'm stealing your business?" Xu Zhao asked.

"How could that be! Even without you, there are still people selling popsicles." Cui Qingfeng lowered his voice and said, "Xu Zhao, let me tell you, the ex-factory price of the popsicles is only 2/3 cents, and if you sell them, 3/5 cents Money is earned, this year is a bumper year, and all walks of life have had bumper harvests."

"How many popsicles do you take in a day?" Xu Zhao asked.

"A hundred or so, two yuan a day, fifty or sixty yuan a month, more than the city earns."

"It's quite a lot, but you can earn more." Xu Zhao said.

"Really?"

"real."

"Then let's make money together and sell separately." Cui Qingfeng was very happy that Xu Zhao praised himself. He didn't think deeply about what Xu Zhao said just now, but asked anxiously, "When will you go shopping with me?"

Xu Zhao thought about it and said, "I'll wait another two days."

"Why wait two days?"

"I have to collect the wheat." In fact, there was no money, not a dime in his body.