CHAPTER 22

It's Mother Xu.

Mother Xu was wearing gray and old clothes and walked towards this side sweating profusely.

All kinds of possible events about Xu's father immediately surfaced in Xu Zhao's mind, such as the aggravation of his condition, such as announcing paralysis, such as... Xu Zhao did not dare to think further, and his body and mind could not help tense.

But things turned out to be just the opposite, because Mother Xu brought good news. Father Xu was in good condition in the afternoon, and all parts of his body were conscious, so the doctor said the hospital stay would be shortened. If there were no accidents during the hospital stay, would it be? will be paralyzed.

Mother Xu just came here to tell her son, let her be lenient, and don't work so hard. I didn't expect to see her son and grandson still busy on a hot day, especially her grandson, so the younger one would help sell popsicles. , the eye circles couldn't help but reddened, looking straight at Xu Fan, whose face and flesh were beginning to become fleshy, and said distressedly, "Our third child has lost weight."

Sanwazi lost weight? Are you skinny?

Where did Mother Xu see it?

Xu Zhao stretched out his hand to wipe off the sweat consciously, and told the truth: "Mom, you three children have gained six pounds."

Mother Xu was taken aback and asked, "Are you fat? Why do I look thinner?"

Xu Zhao said, "I'm so fat, my double chin is about to come out."

"Why didn't I see it?"

"It is estimated that you three children eat into piglets, and you think he is thin."

"It's just you talking nonsense." Xu's mother laughed angrily.

"…"

Mother Xu hugged Xu Fan for a while, and kissed and kissed on Xu Fan's fleshy cheek. Before leaving, she took out half an apple from the cloth bag and handed it to Xu Zhao, so that Xu Zhao and Xu Fan could share it.

Due to the oxidation of the apple, a layer of light yellow has appeared on the pulp. This must have been given to Xu's mother. Xu's mother was not willing to eat it. She brought it all the way to him and Xu Fan to eat. Also followed by sour.

"Dad." Xu Fan shouted.

Xu Zhao looked down at Xu Fan.

Xu Fan said, "Grandma is walking."

Xu Zhao let out a soft "um", looked at the back of Xu's mother leaving, and hurriedly sent half an apple to Xu's mother. He felt that all his hard work was worth it.

Xu Fan's mouth was flat, and he said, "I don't want grandma to leave."

Xu Zhao asked, "Want to stay with grandma?"

"Well, I want to eat and sleep with my grandparents."

"Wait a little longer. When Dad makes money, he will take grandparents home."

"Okay." Xu Fan was easily happy.

Xu Zhao glanced at Xu Fan's hand and said, "Then eat the apple quickly, and we will continue to work."

Xu Fan immediately handed the apple to Xu Zhao and said, "Dad eats it too."

"Dad doesn't eat it, you eat it yourself."

"Dad eat."

Xu Zhao was forced to take a bite of the apple, picked up the shovel again and filled the pitted ground with soil. He was happy because his father's health had improved, and he was distressed because of his mother's loving behavior. He turned to see Xu Fan with a happy face. Di ate half a small apple with relish, and felt sad again.