CHAPTER 103

This person is Zhou Xiangqian.

Zhou Xiangqian didn't follow Xu Zhao deliberately. He was just watching a movie when he suddenly noticed that Xu Zhao was gone. He came out of the village committee compound to take a look and relieved his hand. Unexpectedly, he bumped into Xu Zhao and a man holding hands.

And hugging.

It turned out that Xu Zhao had someone he liked... Zhou Xiangqian felt very sad. At this moment, he could clearly see the face of the man in front of him through the lights of the truck on the road. Two pictures suddenly appeared in his mind. One was two or three months ago. At that time, he felt that the man in front of him was very familiar, but he couldn't remember it. At this time, another scene appeared along with this scene, and the other scene was... four years ago.

That's right, four years ago!

He suddenly remembered! He said that he must have seen the man in front of him. Yes, it was four years ago in the construction hotel near the provincial agricultural school. That morning, because Qi Shuai borrowed his book the day before, he did not return it. , learned that Qi Shuai went to build a hotel and opened a house with his little boyfriend, so he was going to build a hotel and wait.

Before he got to the Jianshe Hotel, he saw Xu Zhao come out of the Jianshe Hotel with an ugly face, a panicked look, and his walking was not quite right. At that time, he believed that Qi Shuai had put Xu Zhao to sleep, and he was not happy at the same time. The way, after all, Xu Zhao liked Qi Shuai very much at that time, and he was unhappy waiting for Qi Shuai in the hotel hall.

After waiting for almost an hour, he didn't wait for Qi Shuai, but waited for the man in front of him at this moment. The reason why he has memories is because this man is really handsome, and he asked him if he saw a thin boy at that time. Leaving, he answered no at the time, and the man left in a loss.

gone.

Then he waited until Qi Shuai got the book, and after he got the book, he didn't have much contact with Qi Shuai. It seemed that Xu Zhao and Qi Shuai didn't contact him anymore. He always thought that Xu Fan was Qi Shuai's son, but Xu Zhao always denied that he was with Qi Shuai. relation.

However, the villagers also said that Xu Zhao was pregnant with Xu Fan at school, and no one knew whose child Xu Fan was. Could it be that Xu Zhao did not sleep with Qi Shuai, but the man in front of him... Zhou Qianqian couldn't bear it. Zhu looked up at Xu Zhao, the truck had already started, and before Xu Zhao found him, he went back to the village committee yard first.

Sitting in his place, he could just see Xu Fan sitting in Father Xu's arms. He stared intently at Xu Fan's chubby little face. This child looked exactly like Xu Zhao, and couldn't find the slightest bit of it. Traces of another man.

Zhou Xiangqian was discouraged for a while, but his instinctive curiosity made him want to know the answer, so he secretly decided to ask Qi Shuai for a test if he had time, maybe he could understand the ins and outs.

I heard that Qi Shuai is doing well now, so he can call for an alumni reunion, and everyone will meet. Thinking of this, he involuntarily turned his eyes to Xu Fan's position, just at this time Xu Zhao came back.

Zhou Xiangqian looked at Xu Zhao like this.

Xu Zhao naturally didn't know, he was thinking about Cui Dingchen, watching a movie in his eyes, and carrying fruit in his hand. He thought that Xu Fan, who was watching the movie, would not pay attention to what was in his hand, but he just sat down. , Xu Fan stretched out his small head and asked in a milky voice, "Dad, what did you take?"

Xu Zhao looked at Xu Fan speechlessly.

Xu Fan has already stretched out his little hand to grab the bag and said, "Dad, let me take a look, show me."