CHAPTER 70

Until Xu Zhao and Dad Dazhuang left Nanwan Village with an ox-cart of vegetables, a group of people in the village still couldn't believe that the vegetables that were grown in spring, summer and autumn could survive in winter, and it was Xu Zhao who helped them grow them. Yes, just rely on a greenhouse.

Magic!

It's really amazing!

A group of people discussed involuntarily. Most of them praised Xu Zhao. Every time he praised Xu Zhao, Xu Zuocheng's face became ugly. Yes, and everyone eats meat during Chinese New Year, who rarely eats vegetables, what he means is that Xu Zhao's vegetables will definitely not be sold.

The people in the village were dubious, not to mention that he never left the county seat, even the number of times he left Nanwan Village was limited.

Xu's mother also became worried. She came out of the old yard and saw Xu Zuocheng and others walking down the big dirt road, saying that vegetables were not easy to sell and so on. Xu's mother became uneasy. Not in the mood to do it.

"What's wrong?" Father Xu asked after cleaning the yard.

"I'm worried." Mother Xu said.

"What are you worried about?"

"I'm worried that the vegetables won't be sold."

"Why can't it be sold? Isn't it usually sold well?" Father Xu said.

Mother Xu frowned and said, "I don't usually have so many dishes."

Father Xu retorted: "Usually it's not even New Year's Eve!"

Mother Xu stopped talking, looking sad.

Father Xu sighed and said, "Don't worry about it, let's go, let's cook, the baby wakes up in a while, can't see Xu Zhao, and has nothing to eat, so it's time to cry, let's go, I'll drag the bamboo basket Order some bean straws and make a fire, let's do it quickly, we can't starve the baby."

Thinking that Xu Fan was going to have breakfast, Xu's mother and Xu's father entered the kitchen and started cooking.

Xu Fan, who was in the west wing, happened to wake up. He rubbed his watery eyes and looked around, but he didn't see Xu Zhao. He called Dad twice in a milky voice. No one responded, and he was not in a hurry. Grab the toy car by the head of the bed and play by myself for a while on the bed.

Then he raised his face and looked at the door of the wing. He didn't see anyone coming in, and he didn't know where Dad was going, so he sat up by himself, grabbed the little socks on the bed, and started putting on socks by himself.

After wearing it for a while, I was so tired that I didn’t put it on either, so I didn’t put it on at all. I threw my socks on the bed, threw my fat body on the bed, slipped off the bed, didn’t even wear shoes, and ran crookedly. After leaving the west wing, the little girl shouted in a strong voice, "Dad! Daddy! I'm awake! Daddy, where are you!"

Mother Xu immediately poked her head out of the kitchen and saw Xu Fan wearing long clothes and long pants, and immediately exclaimed: "Ouch! Ouch! Little Sanwazi! Why did you get out of bed!"

Mother Xu hurried over, picked up Xu Fan, quickly ran to the west wing, tucked Xu Fan into the bed and covered her, and said sternly, "Little fool! Don't you know it's cold? What should I do if I get cold?"

Xu Fan raised his face and said, "I'm looking for Dad."

Mother Xu said, "Your father is selling vegetables? I'll be back in a while."

Xu Fan sat in the bed and asked, "Why didn't Dad take me?"

"You fell asleep."

Xu Fan followed and said, "I, I, I can't wake up when I fall asleep."