CHAPTER 120

smelly?

Still smelly?

He had just brushed his teeth, could it be that the smell of smoke still remained on his clothes? Cui Dingchen sniffed his sleeves, but couldn't smell anything. Seeing Xu Zhao coming out of the kitchen, he hurried up to meet him and asked, "Xu Zhao, do I still smell of smoke?"

Xu Zhao said, "I didn't smell it."

Cui Dingchen walked towards Xu Zhao and said, "Come closer and smell it."

"..."

Xu Zhao leaned in and smelled it.

Cui Dingchen quickly asked, "Does it smell like smoke?"

Xu Zhao nodded: "Yes, but just a little bit."

"Does it stink?"

"No, it doesn't stink, it just smells like smoke."

Cui Dingchen smelled and smelled it himself. He used to think that the smell of cigarettes was nothing, but now he suddenly felt that it really stinks. He immediately decided to go back to the county to take a shower, change his clothes and come over for dinner. Once he decided, Cui Dingchen took action.

Therefore, Xu Zhao did not stop him and watched Cui Dingchen drive away, completely unaware that this was Xu Fan's sentence "You stink, I won't play with you", but attributed it to Cui Dingchen's habit of cleanliness , so I didn't think about it anymore, went into the main room and took three dishes back to the kitchen, where I saw Xu Fan in the kitchen.

Xu Fan was sitting in front of the stove, and he threw four sweet potatoes from unknown sources into the stove. Send me some-"

"Xu Fan!" Xu Zhao shouted.

Xu Fan turned his head to look over and shouted happily, "Dad!"

Xu Zhao asked suspiciously, "What are you doing?"

Xu Fan Xiaorou was holding a branch in his hand, imitating the way of an adult, poking and poking into the stove, looking very professional, but in fact, he made a chubby face and said, "I, I Eat wow at roasted sweet potatoes."

"The rice is not ready, so what sweet potatoes are roasted, smash them out."

"Don't pick it up."

"Pick it out."

"I don't want to pick it up, I, I want to eat it, Dad."

"..."

Xu Zhao ignored Xu Fan, walked to the stove, and saw four sweet potatoes were stuffed into the small stove.

Xun Xu Fan burst into tears, and before Xu Zhao could speak, he took the initiative to ask to pick up the sweet potatoes.

The sweet potatoes were picked up, which also delayed a few minutes of cooking time, so when Cui Dingchen came again, the food was not ready.

Cui Dingchen wanted to help with cooking, but Xu Zhao and Xu's mother stopped him. He turned to Xu Fan again. Xu Fan was sitting in the courtyard, staring at the radio and listening to the radio, but his eyes were red.

Why are the eyes red?

Cui Dingchen quickly squatted in front of Xu Fan and called Xu Fan.

Xu Fan concentrated on listening to the radio, but didn't hear it.

Cui Dingchen shouted again, "Little Xu Fan."

Xu Fan looked away from the radio, looked at Cui Dingchen, and asked, "What are you doing?"

"What's wrong with your eyes?"

Xu Fan stretched out his small fleshy hand and touched his eyes: "I-I'm blinded."