CHAPTER 46

Xu Zhao followed the direction Xu Fan pointed, and sure enough he saw Cui Dingchen. Cui Dingchen was still wearing the plaid shirt, trousers, and leather shoes just now, which made him look taller and taller. The difference was that his hands were empty just now. A plaid bag.

Didn't Cui Dingchen go home for a while? Why are you here again?

Xu Zhao was puzzled.

Cui Dingchen had already walked over and handed the bag directly to Xu Zhao.

Xu Zhao looked at Cui Dingchen in confusion.

Cui Dingchen said: "Dinner, let's eat."

dinner?

Xu Zhao looked at Cui Dingchen in surprise.

Cui Dingchen thought that Xu Zhao had the same habit of cleanliness as him, and said, "It's all clean food, too much cooking, and it's not served on the table."

Xu Zhao quickly said, "No, uncle, that's not what I meant, I mean how did you bring us meals, how do you know we didn't have dinner."

Cui Dingchen said, "You said that you didn't eat dinner."

Xu Zhao asked, "Did I tell you?"

"Well, you just said to your mother 'you and dad go back to eat first'."

It was this sentence.

Cui Dingchen is really observant, and we all know that, no wonder his career is so successful.

However, this made Xu Zhao a little embarrassed to say, "Uncle, this meal—"

Cui Dingchen's face was as usual, with no expression, and he said, "Take it, you don't eat it, chubby-children have to eat it too."

Xu Zhao owed the Cui family a lot, and he didn't care about this once or twice. He would pay it back slowly in the future, so he reached out and took the cloth bag and opened it. The first layer of the lunch box is two steamed buns and two sugar cakes, the second layer is roasted pork with radish, and the third layer is shredded potatoes with vinegar. good.

"Sugar cake!" Xu Fan recognized the sugar cake next to the steamed bun.

Sugar cake is a special Mid-Autumn Festival delicacy in Jiangping County. It is made of sweet potato noodles wrapped in brown sugar and fried in an oil pan. Many families are poor and cannot afford oil. ,steamed.

Of course, the best food is fried, crispy on the outside and soft on the inside, sweet and not greasy. Yesterday, Xu Fan ate one at Da Zhuang's, so he remembered it very clearly. At this moment, his watery eyes were fixed on the cake, and his mouth was slightly open. Open, seeing the clear saliva is about to stay.

"Xu Fan." Xu Zhao shouted.

Xu Fan pursed his lips and looked at Xu Zhao blankly.

Xu Zhao reached out and wiped the drool that overflowed from Xu Fan's mouth, and smiled awkwardly at Cui Dingchen.

Cui Dingchen said, "It's okay, let's eat."

Xu Zhao asked, "Have you eaten at night, uncle?"

"Ate."

Xu Zhao brought the lunch box to Cui Dingchen: "Then do you want to eat more?"

A rare smile appeared on Cui Dingchen's face, and he said, "No need, you can eat."

"Then thank you uncle."

Xu Zhao put a cloth bag on the bench, used a white porcelain vat to connect a porcelain vat of boiled water, and then fed Xu Fan while he ate. At this time, Cui Dingchen realized that he had forgotten to bring a spoon to let the fat kid eat by himself, but it was alright. , The little fat kid still loves his father and keeps letting his father eat.