EXTRA 2

Wanting a younger sister - this is really difficult, not to mention how low the probability of having a younger sister is, let's just say Xu Zhao himself, although he accepts that boys in this world can have children, but a Xu Fan is already annoying enough, why do you want to find a sister for yourself? guilty?

He bent over and hugged Xu Fan, comforted him, and gave Xu Fan five cents to buy snacks. Seeing Xu Fan swept away his sadness and grievance, he ran out of the yard with joy. Xu Zhao laughed and turned to look at Cui Dingchen. He found that Cui Dingchen was staring at him.

"What do I do?" Xu Zhao asked.

Cui Dingchen said with a smile, "I think it's good."

"What's good?"

"Have another daughter."

Xu Zhao: "..."

Cui Dingchen asked, "What do you think?"

Xu Zhao did not answer.

Cui Dingchen asked again, "Daughter-in-law, what do you think?"

"You go."

Xu Zhao turned around and walked towards the No. 1 vegetable greenhouse. He didn't intend to deal with Cui Dingchen, but Cui Dingchen followed him begging for nothing. He couldn't help but stretched his arms around Xu Zhao's waist. When he saw someone in the shed, he touched Xu Zhao's butt, and then checked the growth of vegetables and fruits with Xu Zhao.

After the publicity of the provincial TV station, Zhaoyang Ecological Agriculture Co., Ltd. suddenly became prosperous, and the 28 acres of vegetables and fruit greenhouses were sold out. In the past, Xu Zhao and Cui Dingchen worked **** sales channels, and they were afraid of delayed goods. No need to worry now.

As soon as the vegetables and fruits landed on the ground, a lot of orders came to the door. To order vegetables and fruits, there was no need for Xu Zhao and Cui Dingchen to contact customers everywhere. Only Xu Zhao needed to plant more vegetables and fruits, so Xu Zhao just planted more vegetables and fruits. I want to build a few more acres of vegetable greenhouses. Recently, in addition to observing the growth of vegetables and fruits, I have been busy building greenhouses.

Busy until noon, Cui Dingchen went to Xizhou to do his own business. In the evening, he came back on time. After the family had dinner, he sat in front of the TV and watched TV for a while. Xu Zhao and Cui Dingchen entered the office together and started. After processing some of their respective documents, etc., after an hour of processing, the two looked at the door of the office together, and counted together:

"five,"

"Four,"

"three,"

"two,"

"one."

Xu Fan's voice immediately came from outside the door: "Dad!"

Xu Zhao looked at Cui Dingchen.

Cui Dingchen closed the document and said, "Today it's my turn to bathe him."

Xu Zhao said, "After taking a bath, put some toilet water on him and then wear a red apron."

Cui Dingchen nodded: "I see."

Then Cui Dingchen opened the door of the office, picked up Xu Fan who was walking towards the door, and said, "Go, daddy will give you a bath."

Xu Fan pointed to the office with his little finger and said, "I'll let Dad wash it."

"Dad is busy."

"Well, that's fine."