Dazhuang followed up: "I am also four years old."

"You can't go to school at the age of four. You can only go to school at the age of six."

Xu Fan asked inexplicably, "Why?"

"Because four years old is still ignorant."

"I understand, I can write one, two, three, and I can recite poems."

Is there still preschool education these days? The head teacher asked in surprise, "You can still memorize poems?"

"Ok."

"Recite a song to the teacher."

Xu Fan scratched his little head with his fleshy little hands and said, "I know how to back, back—one to two or three miles, four or five homes in Yancun. There are six or seven pavilions and ten flowers. I will also Back - The grass on the Lili Plain, withering once every year. Wildfires can't be burnt out, but the spring breeze blows and grows again. Far Fang invades the ancient road, Qingcui connects the deserted city.

Xu Fan's voice was immature and his milky voice was strong. Although his words were unclear, his words were correct, and he had a different flavor. Not to mention the head teacher was amazed, even the parents who were onlookers were extremely surprised.

Xu Zhao and Cui Dingchen, who had just arrived, just happened to see this scene.

Cui Dingchen turned to look at Xu Zhao.

Xu Zhao smiled and said, "He can carry more."

Cui Dingchen asked, "Then let him go to school?"

Xu Zhao thought for a while and said, "Whatever you want, you can go to school, if you don't want to, don't go to school. Anyway, when you go to school, don't you always skip grades?"

Cui Dingchen nodded.

Then, when the head teacher's eyes came over, Xu Zhaochong nodded to the head teacher, and then the head teacher would meet at will, pick up a pen, and ask, "What's your school name?"

Dazhuang answered first: "My name is Dazhuang."

The head teacher said, "This is your nickname, what is your real name?"

Dazhuang replied, "His name is Li Dazhuang."

The head teacher looked at Xu Fan and asked, "How about you?"

Big name? Does the name have more characters? Xu Fan immediately understood and said, "My real name is Xu Sanwazi!"

Xu Sanwazi——

Xu Zhao didn't see Xu Fan anymore, did he really think "Xu Sanwazi" sounded better?

Cui Dingchen pressed his eyebrows.

The head teacher unceremoniously wrote the words "Xu Sanwazi" on the class book, and then sent a big red flower to Xu Fan and Dazhuang. The two children came out of the classroom happily and saw Xu Zhao and Cui Dingchen very happy. Show off big red flowers.

Cui Dingchen asked, "Xu Sanwazi? Do you really want to go to school?"

Xu Fan nodded.

"But you don't even have a school bag."

"Buy it." Xu Fan said.

Cui Dingchen asked, "Are you rich?"

Xu Fan raised his little fleshy face and said, "You have wow, you can give it to me, and I will pay you back when I grow up."

Cui Dingchen smiled.

Immediately asked the villagers of Nanwan Village to bring a message back to Nanwan Village, and then they went to the county town with Xu Zhao, Xu Fan and Dazhuang, and bought schoolbags, notebooks, pencils, erasers, and red scarves for them. Back to South Bay Village.