"Ok."

Xu Zhao had really been lying down for too long, and suddenly got up, his legs were still a little weak, thanks to Cui Dingchen's support, he smiled at Cui Dingchen and saw Xu Fan on the other bed. Toot, two little meat hands on one side, like a cute kitten, very good-looking.

Xu Zhao looked greedily, took two steps towards Xu Fan, touched Xu Fan's little face lovingly, and said, "Xu Fan has lost weight too."

Cui Dingchen nodded: "I had a fever for two days before."

Xu Zhao said softly, "I know."

Cui Dingchen looked at Xu Zhao suspiciously.

Xu Zhao smiled lightly and said, "I can hear it all."

"then you……"

Looking at Xu Fan who was sleeping soundly, Xu Zhao said, "Uncle, let's go outside and talk."

Xu Zhao and Cui Dingchen walked slowly to the backyard of the hospital. There were many trees planted in the backyard. At this time, the greenery was full of greenery. The breeze was blowing, and the faint fragrance could still be smelled. Xu Zhao looked at everything around him, more than that world. The 21st century is far behind, but it is extraordinarily friendly.

Maybe it's because he was originally from this world.

That's right, he was originally a person from this world, and the original Xu Zhao was a person from that world, but during the reincarnation, the incumbent made a mistake, causing him to go to the 21st century of that world. The original Xu Zhao came to this world. The eighties of the world.

He had always thought that the time-travel was just taking the place with the original Xu Zhao. The headache and lethargy this time were not due to illness, and had nothing to do with Shen Jiayang. It was just a call from the incumbent, calling him and the original Xu Zhao, give the two a chance to choose again. During the selection process, he saw the life of the original Xu Zhao in the 21st century.

Originally, Xu Zhao lived very well. When his biological parents found him and made up for him, he also met his true love. Xu Zhao should have been envious, but he missed Cui Dingchen and Xu Fan madly in his heart. He clearly heard Cui Dingchen. , Xu Fan's voice, struggled for several days before struggling back.

Finally back to this world.

Of course, he didn't plan to tell Cui Dingchen all of such a strange story, but said that he had a dream about his past and future. For a while, it was difficult to walk, so he slept for so long.

"Why do you have this dream?" Cui Dingchen asked.

Xu Zhao was silent for a while and said, "If I say that time and space are disordered, would you believe it?"

Cui Dingchen said without doubt, "I believe it."

Xu Zhao looked at Cui Dingchen in surprise.

Cui Dingchen held Xu Zhao's hand and said, "I have thought about all the good and bad, scientific and unscientific during the more than half a month you fell asleep, and I even prayed to the gods and gods that you would wake up. Come, I don't mind the chaos of time and space, I just want to know, will you still be unable to sleep?"

Xu Zhao stared affectionately at Cui Dingchen and replied, "No."

Cui Dingchen asked nervously, "Will you stay with me all the time?"

"Yes." Xu Zhao said firmly.

That's enough, enough, Cui Dingchen stretched out his hand and embraced Xu Zhao in his arms.