Xu Zhao whispered in Xu Fan's ear: "Xu Fan, listen, your little uncle Zhao is calling you."

Xu Fan immediately asked, "What are you calling me for?"

"Go ask, okay?"

"Okay." Xu Fan replied obediently.

Xu Zhao bent down and put Xu Fan down.

Xu Fan immediately ran towards the police station with short legs.

Xu Fan's run was discovered by Shen Jiayang, who was accusing him. Shen Jiayang was about to chase him suddenly. Xu Zhao blocked Shen Jiayang's path first. He didn't notice any sound, and Xu Fan didn't hear anything. He happily ran into the East Street Police Station. .

Without Xu Fan's concern, Xu Zhao immediately threw his hand away and threw Shen Jiayang away heavily, his face sank: "Shen Jiayang, are you enough?!"

Shen Jiayang stumbled and stood up, looking at Xu Zhao angrily.

Xu Zhao stopped talking and hit the key: "Shen Jiayang, you've been a thief for five years, but you haven't had enough of it yet, do you want to be a robber now? Where did you get the qualifications to entangle me with Cui Dingchen? Aren't you ashamed?"

Hearing this, Shen Jiayang was stunned for a moment, and stared at Xu Zhao blankly, just such a simple sentence, like a sharp dagger glowing with cold light, shone into his ugliest heart, and went straight into it, A **** mouth was drawn, exposing all his ugliness and filth, showing his truest self, and clusters of flames began to beat in his eyes, and the flames burned more and more vigorously. Xu Zhao said word by word, "It's all you who harmed me!"

Xu Zhao said blankly, "It's you who harmed you!"

"It's you!" Shen Jiayang shouted loudly.

Xu Zhao naturally wouldn't yell at him, but said "unreasonable" disdainfully, turned around and walked towards the police station, but he noticed Shen Jiayang's behavior from the corner of his eye. Beginning to lose reason, he picked up a brick from the ground and rushed towards Xu Zhao.

"Xu Zhao! Be careful!"

It was Xiao Zhao who was talking. Xiao Zhao saw Shen Jiayang going crazy before he left the police station with Xu Fan in his arms. He quickly put Xu Fan into the police station and strode towards Xu Zhao.

Xu Zhao had already seen Shen Jiayang's behavior, and avoided it accurately, then looked directly at Shen Jiayang, and said angrily, "Shen Jiayang, are you crazy?"

"It's because of you that you're crazy!" Shen Jiayang threw himself at Xu Zhao vigorously and scolded him. He was completely different from what he used to be, but he couldn't hurt Xu Zhao anyway, and he also summoned the police at the police station. .

Called the police! For his behavior, he will be detained in Jiangping County!

on purpose!

Xu Zhao did it on purpose!

Xu Zhao deliberately made him behave in violation of the public security management of Jiangping County.

Xu Zhao deliberately harmed him!

This made Shen Jiayang, who had always been in the "win" position, even more unconvinced. The brick in his hand suddenly turned in a different direction and smashed straight at Xu Fan who was at the door of the police station. Anyway, he was going to get into the game, and he was going to die together!

"Xu Fan!"

Xu Zhao was terrified. While shouting, his body had blocked the brick in advance. He could avoid the brick completely, but at the critical moment, a sudden pain in his brain made his whole body froze. Coincidentally, it was smashed into the back of the head.

In an instant, the headache that had haunted him for days came more intensely, and the buzzing in his brain slowly turned into unfamiliar but clear music, shouts, and cars. Various voices and words:

"Xu Zhao!"

"Xu Zhao!"

"dad!"

"..."

"Xu Zhao, Xu Zhao."

"Xu Zhao."

"..."

Cui Dingchen, who had waited for a long time at the vegetable market stall and did not see Xu Zhao and Xu Fan, ran to the entrance of Nanwan Village and waited for a while. He didn't see anyone. He called Nanwan Village to find out that Xu Zhao and Xu Fan were sitting in the morning. The tractor from the village may have gone to buy biscuits for Xu Fan.

Cui Dingchen waited at the vegetable market for a while, and was really anxious. He came out to find Xu Zhao and his son again, walked through the alley next to the vegetable market, and was about to go to the county pedestrian street to have a look. He didn't expect that Xu Zhao suddenly fell to the ground. He was stunned. The moment he saw the blood on the back of Xu Zhao's head, he only felt a stinging pain in his heart, almost suffocating.

Xu Zhao!

Cui Dingchen stepped forward immediately, picked up Xu Zhao in an instant, and rushed towards the hospital, leaving Shen Jiayang, Xiao Zhao standing there, and Xu Fan who was crying in fright.

"Dad! My dad! My dad is gone!"

Xiao Zhao woke up, glanced at Xu Fan, and quickly pushed Shen Jiayang to the ground, calling for other police officers to take Shen Jiayang away. When he looked up, he saw Xu Fan crying and chasing Cui Dingchen with short legs.

"Three children!"

Xiao Zhao hurriedly ran up, picked Xu Fan up, said, "Uncle Xiao Zhao will take you to find your father." Then he carried Xu Fan and ran to the county central hospital. After he ran to the county central hospital and asked the nurse, he coaxed and cried. Xu Fan went up to the second floor and looked up to see Cui Dingchen in the aisle.

Cui Dingchen sat on the seat with his head folded, not saying a word or moving, until he heard Xu Fan's cry, he slowly looked up, his eyes were red, and he shouted, "Xu Fan."