Xu Zhao restrained his smile: "Shen Jiayang, I remember I told you more than once that I don't like Qi Shuai, I don't like Qi Shuai anymore, can't you understand this sentence?"

"You lied, you used to be Qi Shuai-"

Xu Zhao firmly grabbed the white: "It used to be before, now is now, and now I like Cui Dingchen."

"Bullshit." Shen Jiayang said loudly: "You bullshit! You used to chase after Qi Shuai every day, pouring water for him, washing his lunch box and washing his clothes, how could you say you don't like it or not, you must be revenge on me , to take revenge on me for robbing him, so you want to rob my Cui Dingchen, isn't it, isn't it?"

The more Shen Jiayang spoke, the more excited he became, his face full of resentment, he was no longer the gentle Shen Jiayang he used to be, making Xu Zhao unfamiliar, his eyes involuntarily fell on Shen Jiayang's shirt, pants, and shoes, which were all brand new, but It can be seen that the workmanship and materials are very ordinary, which is far from Shen Jiayang's previous clothes.

He suddenly understood the reason why Shen Jiayang was excited.

Speaking of which, Shen Jiayang's family has always been good, an only child, and a city dweller. In this era of urban household registration, Shen Jiayang had a sense of superiority when he was a child, so when he was in the provincial agricultural school, he laughed at the original Xu Zhao.

Even at that time, Shen Jiayang's family situation was going from bad to worse, Shen Jiayang still looked aloof. Originally, this look of aloofness would be slowly changed when his family was in distress, but he deliberately took advantage of the original Xu Zhao's affairs, Leaning on the big tree Cui Dingchen.

Five years, five full years.

Because of Cui Dingchen's guilt, Shen Jiayang was compensated with extremely rich materials, so Shen Jiayang did not have to worry about food, clothing, housing, and transportation. Even a stable and decent job was found for him by Cui Dingchen, and no one dared to bully him. It can be said that from his birth to this year So far, he has never lived a day of hardship, and has no sense of urgency, until Xu Zhao appeared, and until Cui Dingchen took back everything he should not have.

Only then did he realize that he had nothing, nothing, and the growing gap in reality made it difficult for him to accept.

He was afraid of Cui Dingchen and didn't dare to pester Cui Dingchen, so he put all his dissatisfaction and anger on Xu Zhao, almost crazy.

Yes, it's crazy.

I never thought that Shen Jiayang's heart was so fragile and paranoid.

Aware of this problem, Xu Zhao hurriedly took Xu Fan into his arms, hugged him tightly, covered one of Xu Fan's ears with one hand, and pressed him into his arms to prevent him from seeing Shen Jiayang's hysterical appearance. The hysterical voice made him face Shen Jiayang.

Shen Jiayang was really crazy. After accusing Xu Zhao of stealing Cui Dingchen, he began to accuse Xu Zhao of causing him and his mother to have nowhere to go, causing his mother to be in bad health, etc. It was all Xu Zhao's fault.

There is no reason at all.

Xu Zhao didn't answer, he hugged Xu Fan tightly in his arms, glanced at the Dongdajie police station not far away, and then looked at Shen Jiayang's crazy appearance at this time. During Jiayang's dialogue, he slowly moved towards the dispatched direction.

I happened to see Xiao Zhao, a public security officer in the yard of the police station. Xiao Zhao's "small" means young. He is very tall and strong. For his simplicity and love, he likes Xu Fan very much. Every time he sees Xu Fan, he has to hug him. Hug, Xu Fan also likes Xiao Zhao surprisingly, and he takes the initiative to say hello every time they meet.