The two looked at Nix in silence. Aleks was the first to break it. "Does this mean that I have to travel to the human world and look for my relatives?"

Nix nodded. But he couldn't say more, because he didn't know.

He looked thoughtfully at Belial. "Then we should leave as soon as possible, as long as my pregnancy hasn't progressed yet."

Belial looked at him, stunned. "Tsuka, I'm not going to let you travel around in another world nor in Hell," he said angrily.

"Then come with me."

Belial couldn't answer as quickly as Nix answered. "I understand your concerns, Shadow, but there is no other way. If you want a world where your child can grow up, you have to embark on this journey. But remember, keep it a secret as much as possible so that no one gets in your way. That's all I have to say." Then Nix got up and walked to the door, leaving the two of them thoughtful.

At that moment there was a knock and when Nix stepped outside, Lucan and Zack were at the door.

Nix looked at them and smiled. "I'll go then, don't forget what I said." Then the oracle walked past them, but paused for a moment. "Astaroth as a name is outdated, but with Asta, I think she'll be happy," Nix said with a grin.

After talking to Lucan and Zack, Belial had taken his friend aside and made him promise to keep Zack busy for the period he and Aleks would be gone. He didn't feel comfortable with it, but there was no other way. Both were silent thoughtfully.

"Bel, we should leave as early as possible. Can you organize it?" asked Aleks.

Belial nodded. "Tsuka, where do you want to start your search?"

Aleks had briefly talked to Zack about what he knew about his family, but unfortunately that had been very little. He knew his grandmother's name was Seraia Bishop, but they didn't know her maiden name. But at least it was a start. They would first visit the orphanage where he grew up and ask Rika if she knew more about Zack's father or his mother.

Together, they packed a small bag and organized a veiling spell for Aleks' belly.

Shin lay at the end of the bed and watched Aleks gathering his things. Are you going on a journey, Dāvana?

"Yes, Shin, we will go into the human world for a while."

Shin went from time to time to his pack in the woods of Belial's territory. It had settled there and was slowly flourishing. He was happy every time he returned to Aleks.

Even though he kept saying he could spend more time with his family, the Byakko demon insisted on staying by Aleks' side. The staff had already gotten used to him, even though he had caused a stir at first. He had begun to be a sparring partner for Belial's warriors and had earned their respect through his skills. Richelle also loved the demon, because with the help of his poison she was able to make a new anesthetic, which made her treatments a lot easier.

He did what I couldn't do in almost a year. Aleks sighed. He wasn't really jealous of his friend, was he? "It's best that you return to your pack while we're gone. I can't take you into the human world." Imagine if Shin just showed up there, then all hell would break loose, literally.

Shin didn't like it at all, but he couldn't act against Aleks' will either.