"Oh.... Mr. Kim... What makes you call me..." Taehyung said sarcastically.

"It's actually my kids birthday... I wanted to invite you..."

Taehyung mentally scoffed. So this is how you gonna play. Then let me play too.

"But right now I'm out of town... Can I be there around 12 and wish YOUR kids..." Taehyung asked sugar coating his voice.

"Yeah..."

"Ah... Jeongguk... Can I bring my girlfriend too... She love kids..." Taehyung fakely pleaded.

"Yeah... sure..."

"See you then..."

"Bye."

Jeongguk hung up immediately. He was still processing things. He was empty of emotions.

As the time was passing, he was getting more and more anxious.

Eunji came early and almost handled all the things perfectly.

Jeongguk was too thankful of her.

Hoseok then arrived with a big box. He hugged Jeongguk keeping the box aside.

"What did you brought this time..." Jeongguk glared at Hoseok who smiled sheepishly.

Last time when he gifted the boys mario kart. Jeongguk gave quite a scolding to him, for spoiling the kids. Now, how can he say that he brought a fucking PS5....

"Just... nothing big... Yeahhh... hyung... coming..." Hoseok ran away leaving Yuna and Taehyun behind.

Jeongguk greeted both of them.

All the guests arrived one by one. There were not a lot of them.

Just few close friends and their families.

The one thing that was bothering Jeongguk was, Jimin's eyes... digging holes in him.

It was around almost 12..

"Jin... Go and call the kids..." Namjoon asked his husband to call them.

Go was silent in Jin's dictionary. He yelled on top of his lungs.

"JUNNNN... GYUUUUU... CAKE CUTTING TIMEE..."

Namjoon closed his one ear in which Jin was shouting.

The boys came running along with other kids. Jeongguk took the kids near the table.

Jimin's eyes fell on Beomgyu, he was thunderstruck. He looked at Yoongi, who nodded at him, even though they were not on talking terms.

Jimin's sole tear dropped from his eyes.

All the people sang happy birthday songs and feed the cake to each other.

Eunji took her leave in a while. Yuna too went home along with Taehyun.

Taehyung's car stopped at the Kim mansion. He grabbed the hand of his rented fling and started walking to the entrance.

He looked at the left side of door. The decoration says. Happy 15th Birthday.

Taehyung shook his head in disbelief. Then scoffed loudly and chuckled. His fling shook him, making him smirk.
So you were cheating on me even when we were in relationship. Jimin was so right... fucking slut. Taehyung's  evil mind was taking over him.

"Happy Birthday To You... Happy Birthday to You.." Taehyung came singing the song maniacly.

Jeongguk felt shivers running down his spines. Yeonjun fisted his hands in anger. And Beomgyu was confused looking at his mother and brother.

"Taehyung....." Yoongi separated him with the girl and dragged him to the garden area. At first Taehyung protested but then went with him.

Jimin gave an assuring smile to Jeongguk. Jimin knew he fucked up big this time.

Jeongguk hesitantly moved towards garden area instructing his kids to sleep.

"Taehyung... We need to talk..."

"Exacctlllyy.... we need to talk Kim Jeongguk...."

"Taehyung about ki..."

"Yeah Jeongguk I am all ears.... Spill it yeah..."

Taehyung was mocking the other. Yoongi and Jimin were trying to calm him down.

Inside the house, Hoseok was narrating the story to Namjoon and Jin and stopping them to go there.

Yeonjun and Beomgyu were looking at their parents from the balcony of their rooms. Yeonjun was so raged and there Beomgyu was horrified.

"Taehyung... I was going to tel..."

"OBVIOUSLYyy......"

"Listen to me Taehyung..." Jeongguk pleaded with his teary eyes.

Taehyung scoffed loudly.

"These tears don't affect me anymore Jeongguk.... You hear me..." Taehyung grabbed Jeongguk's chin harshly. The younger hissed.

"You fucking slut...." Taehyung spat angrily.

Jeongguk looked at him completely shocked.

"Even being in a relationship... You've been getting fucked by  another guys behind my back... And carrying the dirty blood with you..."

Jeongguk took a minute to get things proceeded.

Yoongi and Jimin were too shocked to say anything. They never knew Taehyung could've came with this misunderstanding.

"Fucking whore...."

Slap......

A loud slap resonated the area.

Jeongguk slapped Taehyung.

"Kim Taehyung.... Say anything.... But never accuse me for cheating..." Jeongguk growled.

The slap made Taehyung come back to reality. He looked at Jeongguk with his eyes forming tears.

"And the blood you are calling dirty... They are yours...." Jeongguk have had enough.

Yeonjun and Beomgyu came running there after the sound of loud slap.

Yeonjun checked up on his mother then saw a hand printed on Taehyung's cheek.

"Th... they.. are my... childr..." Taehyung was reaching upto Beomgyu.

Beomgyu stopped him in midway.

"DON'T please.... My mom didn't tought me to disrespect elders... I don't want to lose my calm...I.... regret taking mom here... I... I. thou.. thought you may have a good reason... but looking at you now... I don't think you should be given a chance even if you have a reason..............................I HATE YOU..." Beomgyu hugged his mother tight mumbling multiple sorries.

Yeonjun looked at his father in pity and took his mother and younger brother along with him leaving the crying Taehyung alone.

💜 ⁿᵃᵐʲᵒᵒⁿ ✦ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀* ⠀⠀⠀. . ⠀⠀ᵇᵗˢ⠀⠀⠀✦⠀ ⟬⟭ ☄️. ˢᵉᵒᵏʲⁱⁿ . ゚ . 💜 . ✦ ʸᵒᵒⁿᵍⁱ, ⠀. ˚ ⠀ ⟭⟬ ⠀ . . *⠀ ⠀ ✨ ⠀✦⠀ 💜 . . ʰᵒˢᵉᵒᵏ ⠀🌖 . 🚀 ゚ ʲⁱᵐⁱⁿ .✨ .⠀ 🌎. 💜⠀⠀, * ⠀ ᵗᵃᵉʰʸᵘⁿᵍ . ⠀✦ ˚ * .⠀ BTS 💜 ARMY . . ✦ ,💜 ⟭⟬ ✨ .💜 ~ᵃʳᵐʸ⠀. 💜 ⁿᵃᵐʲᵒᵒⁿ ✦ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀* ⠀⠀⠀. . ⠀⠀ᵇᵗˢ⠀⠀⠀✦⠀ ⟬⟭ ☄️. ˢᵉᵒᵏʲⁱⁿ . ゚ . 💜 . ✦ ʸᵒᵒⁿᵍⁱ, ⠀. ˚ ⠀ ⟭⟬ ⠀ . . *⠀ ⠀ ✨ ⠀✦⠀ 💜 . . ʰᵒˢᵉᵒᵏ ⠀🌖 . 🚀 ゚ ʲⁱᵐⁱⁿ .✨ .⠀ 🌎. 💜⠀⠀, * ⠀ ᵗᵃᵉʰʸᵘⁿᵍ . ⠀✦ ˚ * .⠀ ʲᵘⁿᵍᵏᵒᵒᵏ . . ✦ ,💜 ⟭⟬ ✨ .💜 ~ᵃʳᵐʸ⠀. 💜• . ° *