Yoongi in his mind, "I still don't trust her but I trust Jin hyung. If he is confident that she will not do anything then its fine but if she dares to do anything, I will not leave her."

Yoongi then spoke, "Lets go and have dinner. Call Jungkook also. I am also coming in a minute." "Okay hyung", Tae said happily and went out. Yoongi smiled.

After some time, Yoongi went to the dining area and saw Jungkook there eating alone. Yoongi said gaining his attention, "Kook, why are you eating alone? Where is Tae?"

Jungkook looked at him and spoke being a little sad, "He said he have some work so he will eat in his room." Yoongi hummed and sat there and started having his dinner. Then he noticed that Jungkook was not eating properly and just playing with the food. Yoongi said, "Jungkook, why are you not eating properly? Finish it fast."

Jungkook nodded and started eating but he was a little sad. Yoongi asked, "Did something happened? Tae scolded you for something?" Jungkook shook his head and said, "No hyung. Nothing happened." "Really?", asked Yoongi.

"Yes hyung, I did nothing. I swear", said Jungkook. Yoongi just hummed and continued to eat. Soon, they both finished their dinner and Yoongi stood up to leave. He said before leaving, "Jungkook, Tae is busy in his work nowadays. He is working hard. Don't bother him much and don't disturb him, understood?" Jungkook's eyes got teary and he looked down. Yoongi spoke again, "I am saying something Kook. Understood?"

Jungkook nodded his head still looking down and spoke, "Y-yes hyung. I w-will not disturb him." "Good, Go to sleep now and I don't want any complaints from your college", said Yoongi a little strenly. Jungkook spoke in a low voice, "Yes, y-you will not get any complaints." Yoongi just hummed and left from there. Jungkook sighed and he also went to his room slowly.

Time skips, next morning, 9 am

All three brothers were having breakfast. Then Tae's phone ringed. He picked up the call and spoke, "Yes, I am leaving in ten minutes.... yes... I don't know about her.... I don't even have her number... you ask her yourself.... shut up and put the phone down." Tae cut the call, just then Jungkook asked, "Who was that hyung? You going somewhere?"

"Yes, actually I have to go to Jimin's house for some work. I will come back by evening", said Tae. Jungkook hummed. Yoongi then asked to Jungkook, "What are you going to do today? Its weekend. Are you going to stay at home full day?"

"No hyung, I am going for my basketball practice. After that I will go to my friend's place maybe. I will come back on time", said Jungkook. "Okay, don't create any trouble", said Yoongi. "Yes hyung", spoke Jungkook.

"Both of you, always keep guards with you, okay?", said Yoongi. They both nodded. Soon they finished their breakfast. Tae spoke, "Lets go now hyung." Then Jungkook spoke, "Yoongi hyung is also going with you?"

Tae shook his head and spoke, "He is going to drop me to Jimin's home." "Ohhh, okay. I am also leaving", said Jungkook and left from there.

Yoongi and Tae also left. Soon they reached at Jimin's home. Tae got out of the car and Yoongi lowered the car's window and spoke, "I am leaving guards here. They will stay out of the house. Take care and be careful. If anything happens, call me immediately, understood."

"Yes yes hyung, understood", said Tae. Just then, they heard a voice, it was Yoona. She spoke, "Taehyung! Hi." "Ohh, Hi Yoona. Meet my hyung", said Tae. "Hello sir", said Yoona and bowed to Yoongi. Yoongi asked, "Tae, she is?"

Tae said, "Ahhh! Hyung she is Yoona, my classmate." "Ohh yeah yeah, Hi Yoona. You can call me oppa", said Yoongi. "Okay oppa, nice to meet you", said Yoona. Then Yoongi spoke, "Tae, I am leaving now. Take care and remember whatever I said to you and yeah, call me immediately if something happens and the guards------"

Yoongi was cut-off in between by Tae, he said, "Yes yes hyung, you can go now. I understood everything. Bye." Yoongi nodded and left. Tae and Yoona started going towards the main gate of the house. Just then Yoona spoke, "Your hyung seems nice. He is very caring. He doesn't appears to be some strict person."

"He is caring. He loves me and my younger brother alot. He is always worried about us. Its just that if he gets mad over us about something, then he looses his temper", said Tae. "And then, he beats you", said Yoona. Tae stopped in his tracks and glared Yoona and spoke, "I already told you earlier, he don't do this always. And it was some misunderstanding."

"Yeah, I am sorry. I didn't mean that", said Yoona. Tae didn't said anything and left from there. He reached to the main door and pressed the door bell furiously. Yoona mumbled, "I made him angry again." Yoona also reached towards the door.

Soon the door opened. It was Jimin on the other side of the door. Jimin spoke, "Yahhh! It takes time to reach to the door. Why are you pressing the bell this much, idiot?" Tae didn't answer and get inside. Jimin then looked at Yoona and spoke, "Ohh, Yoona you also came. Come in. Sorry I didn't noticed you before." "Its fine, lets go inside", said Yoona.

They entered inside and Tae asked, "Where is noona?" Jimin said, "She is out for some work. She might came back soon." Tae nodded and asked, "So where are we going to work?" Jimin spoke, "Ummm, wherever you like. We can work in living room or we can go to study room or we can go to guest room or my room. Tell me, where you want to go?" Tae started thinking. Just then Yoona spoke, "I think, we can go to study room."

"Okay, lets go then", said Jimin and they all went to the study room. They all settled there and opened their laptops and start working and discussing. Just then, Jimin said, "Guys, I will go and ask the maids to bring something to eat." They both nodded. Jimin went out of the study room. Tae was immersed in his work. Yoona glanced at Tae and sighed.

Jimin came back and said, "Snacks are coming soon." "Okay, sit and see this. What do you think of this? I think this color will go best with this one. Whats say?", said Tae showing a design to Jimin. Jimin said while thinking, "I think its nice but we can try something else too."

"Ummm, okay, I will see what can I do", said Tae and started working again. Yoona and Jimin were also working. Soon a maid came and served them snacks. Just then, Jimin spoke, "Tae don't like tea. Can you please bring something else for him?" The maid nodded and asked Tae, "Sir, what you will like to have?" "Ummm, some juice", said Tae. "Okay sir", said maid and left.

"Have some snacks first. Then, we can continue our work", said Jimin. Tae and Yoona nodded and put their laptops aside. They started eating. They were discussing about work, just then Yoona suggested, "Why don't we go to some fabric shop? We can mix & match the colors very easily there and we might get some good ideas while checking out different fabrics and designs."

"Hmm, sounds good to me. What you say Tae?", asked Jimin. "Okay, fine. We can go I guess", said Tae. They all finished their snacks and started working again.

Hey guys, hows the chapter? Are you guys enjoying the story?? Upcoming chapters are going to be amazinggggg.

Stay tuned and keep supporting me. Please like, comment and follow me guyss.