Chapter 159 Remembering the First Meeting (1)

Start from the beginning

As a result, Luo Yingbai became addicted to the game, and persisted, she pushed Xia Xianning a few times, seeing that he ignored her, she simply snatched the car from Xia Xianning's hand, turned around and ran away.

Xia Xianning was stunned by his unyielding and shameless energy. It was the first time he realized the dangers of the world when he was young.

After Luo Yingbai snatched the car into his hands, it was as if he had accomplished something very exciting. He thought it was super fun, and at the same time, he was afraid that the other party would catch up from behind, so he screamed and laughed at the same time without looking back. He rushed straight towards Luo Zhao and buried his head in his arms.

Luo Zhao was talking to a guest, when he was suddenly thrown into his arms by his son, he hugged Luo Yingbai and turned to look at another child.

Xia Xianning sat there comfortably, didn't even get up, and took a small plane to play with.

The guest was his old brother. Seeing this, he patted Luo Yingbai's head, and said with a smile, "Brother Zhao, your clever little one is so cute."

Luo Zhao was also happy when he heard him praise the child, but he tapped Luo Yingbai lightly, and said, "This little thing is annoying."

Luo Yingbai giggled and stuck to Luo Zhao's body like a sticker.

Luo Zhao didn't pay attention to what the two children were arguing just now, so he pulled his son off his body and told him to have fun with his younger brother, and Luo Yingbai ran away again.

Seeing the annoying ghost appearing in front of her again, Xia Xianning glanced at him lightly, eyes full of contempt.

Luo Yingbai snatched his small plane again.

Xia Xianning: "..."

He clenched his fists and finally couldn't hold it back anymore. He stood up and chased Luo Yingbai, wanting to beat the bastard hard. However, when Luo Yingbai saw him chasing him, he became even more excited and ran away dancing. On the contrary, it made Xia Xianning feel like a fool, so he stopped in resentment.

This was repeated several times, until the guests left, Luo Zhao discovered Luo Yingbai's shameless behavior, and immediately yelled at his son who was running towards him: "If you bully my brother again, I will beat you!"

Luo Yingbai lived for six years, starting from being able to understand people's language, his father threatened him eighty-nine times a day, if not more than ten times a day, and being beaten was even more common - it didn't hurt at all.

Whether it was his harsh father or his irritable junior brother, he was not afraid. He jumped onto the bed with the toy in his hand, wrapped himself in the quilt, and laughed while twisting in it.

Luo Zhao squeezed his fist hard, then kicked at the bumpy buttocks, and turned to coax Xia Xianning.

There was nothing he could do with this bastard. Luo Yingbai could be said to have grown up from a young age. Luo Zhao had said that he wanted to beat him to death countless times, but in fact every time he was bluffing, he never dared to be cruel. This kid The more beatings owed, the more beatings owed.

Xia Xianning was picked up by her family before dinner, and it is said that she will come tomorrow.

After telling the story that night, Luo Zhao tucked the quilt up for Luo Yingbai and warned him: "Don't bully Xianning again, he will be your junior brother from now on."

Luo Yingbai said: "Father, can junior brother speak? Deaf or not? Blind or not?"

Luo Zhao: "...Yes, not deaf, not blind, don't talk nonsense anymore, it's rude!"

Luo Yingbai was well-bred, but this time he gave an obedient "Oh" and said, "But why is he ignoring me? Then is he stupid? Does our family want to raise him? Is he rich?"

Luo Zhao sighed and pressed the corners of his eyebrows. Luo Yingbai immediately added: "Let's just say it secretly and I won't tell Xianning...I won't ask anymore in the future. I know it's rude."

This kid is simply a book of "One Hundred Thousand Whys". Luo Zhao is also a young man of aristocratic family in his prime at this time, and he is annoyed to death by being asked questions one by one.

He said indiscriminately: "Yes, what you said is correct, so pitiful for Xian Ning, he is already stupid, you are not allowed to bully him, you must let your junior brother at any time, you understand?"

Luo Yingbai blinked her eyes, and said obediently: "Got it!"

Luo Zhao breathed out, with the best of the best in his heart, today the disciple didn't beat this bastard to death, nor was he mad at him to death, it was quite a fulfilling day!

The next day, Xia Xianning was sent to Luo's house again in annoyance and began to formally learn basic skills. This time he found that the teacher didn't know what kind of medicine he had given to the annoying senior brother, and his mental illness seemed to be getting better.

At least he no longer seeks revenge and provokes for no reason like he did yesterday - even though he reluctantly dragged him to play house with other children after class, it was still very annoying.

Luo Yingbai said: "Xianning, let's play together. You haven't played the game of catching bad guys before, have you? We also have police dogs!"

Luo Yingbai said: "It's very fun. My aunt said that you are smart if you play more and talk more. You see, I am so smart because I like talking to people. You should go too!"

Xia Xianning: "..."

He felt that this was a bit wrong, but he couldn't think of what was wrong.

At this time, a voice came from a group of children behind Luo Yingbai: "Senior brother, no one wants to play a puppy!"

Luo Ying yelled without turning her head back: "Little dog is a puppy!"

There was a burst of cheers behind me, someone shouted "I don't want it", and someone shouted "Your cousin let me do it".

Xia Xianning heard the voice yelling "I don't want it" yelling "I don't have such a shitty cousin" at the top of my lungs - even his throat split.

Luo Yingbai continued to speak in a preachy tone that he didn't know which adult he had learned from: "Are you afraid that people will bully you? Are you so timid or not a man? You are my junior brother, and I will protect you!"

Luo Yingbai said: "Xianning, why are you ignoring me? Can you understand me? Xianning, Xianning, Xianning?"

Xia Xianning shouted silently in her heart:

"—I don't have such a bullshit brother!"

He took a deep breath, gritted his teeth and said, "I'm playing!"

He had never been crazy with other children, and it seemed that he was being tortured when he agreed, and it was extremely painful. In the end, after everyone went crazy for a while, Xia Xianning found out that it was really interesting.

The other children were quarreling all over the place, but he had nothing to say, but Luo Yingbai kept dragging him along. He always remembered to include him when talking, so that Xia Xianning did not feel isolated. Hearing others bicker, he also Interesting.

Luo Yingbai kept clutching his wrist, Xia Xianning struggled a few times at first but did not break free, so he had no choice but to let him.

That little hand was soft and warm. He looked down, and for some reason, his heart felt warm.