Chapter 139 The Big Boss of the Luo Xia Circle

Start from the beginning

However, the sense of personal agency is one thing, and the issue of face is another. The guy who was written out, with the name "Luo Yingbai", always cried and whined, was slender, weak, withered flowers and willows, and was " Xia Xianning, who is "evil, charming and crazy", has no strength to fight back... What is it like!

Luo Yingbai was very unwilling. After hard exploration and search, he successfully found this small forum called "Luopu Xian Yuelai" and found that it was extremely deserted and there were very few posts. There were many articles like "Facing Luo Ying" Bai's fierce offensive made Xia Xianning burst into tears." There is no such decent fanfic!

Luo Yingbai didn't insist on fighting for a higher or lower position, he just couldn't figure out why it was so difficult to find a fanfic about his own majestic and majestic attack power - obviously that should be the real thing. Him.

Prompted by this mood, Luo Yingbai gradually embarked on a road of no return.

He hired several writers and painters, set up some basic character backgrounds himself, and asked them to create some related types of fanart and fanart based on them. In order to keep it secret, the names were all chosen by the writers themselves. After Luo Yingbai bought out, he changed the names of the attackers and the sufferers to Luo Yingbai and Xia Xianning respectively, and then divided them into more than ten vests in one go.

He doesn't care whether the characters in the fan fiction can be applied to himself. Anyway, OOC has become a popular trend. It doesn't matter if the article is not realistic, logical or not, and whether it resembles a real person or not. The point is the Luo created in it. Yingbai must be mighty and majestic like a man with a horse, Xia Xianning must be weak and shy like a girl in Dabancheng!

These vests of Luo Yingbai are mixed up in the forum. Some post articles, some post pictures, some reveal half-truths and half-false real-life news, some act cute in the posts to urge updates, and some give rewards to wives by double-clicking 666. , some provocative and tearing, some shouting and tearing back...

He propped up a tag by himself, and seeing the forum becoming more and more prosperous and attracting some people unknowingly, Luo Yingbai felt very happy.

Now, apart from the articles he wrote for the shooter, he has already attracted a group of writers who really love this cp, and he can already foresee that his image will become more and more full of force under the tireless work of these people .

Luo Yingbai excitedly clicked on the titles he hadn't seen before.

#罗夏不打不锁不反# Sick and weak Luo Yingbai x blackened Xia Xianning, weak attack and strong subject "Drain My Senior Brother"

#罗夏不打不重不反# Interstellar abo, o Gong a by "Sakura Sin"

#罗夏不打不重不反# The ancient palace, eunuchs attacked the emperor by "Your Majesty, please let me go"

...

Luo Yingbai: "..." Something seemed wrong.

Although he was written as Gong in these fanfictions, Luo Yingbai found that this Gong did not have the dignity of Gong, what Xia Xianning kept asking for and was unable to break free, the omega who was delicate and soft and would cry, and even eunuchs. A real eunuch who entered the palace!

Luo Yingbai supported her forehead, quickly switched accounts, and imitated the tone of the little loli in the comments below.

"Hahaha, the author's writing style and plot are very good. This article is very interesting. I hope that Mr. Luo in the next article will be more majestic and perfect!"

He commented in this tone, which was a little disgusting at first, but now he has become accustomed to it. After finishing the comment, he quickly checked to make sure that the tone was not excessive, so he clicked send.