If it wasn't because he wanted to make up for Xia Zheng's status, he wouldn't want to marry such a stupid woman back then, and he definitely wouldn't now.

Xia Changwei said in a deep voice: "Come inside the house."

Zhao Meiqi didn't want to listen to Xia Changwei at first, but there were many bodyguards standing behind her, and she couldn't leave even if she wanted to, so she shrugged her shoulders indifferently, and entered Xia's house first.

When the hall was half cleaned up, Xia Changwei waved his hand to signal for the others to leave, and walked towards the sofa by stepping on the debris.

Xia Xianning and Luo Yingbai followed at the end. Luo Yingbai originally wanted to find another place to escape, but Xia Changwei glanced at them after sitting down on the sofa, and said in a gentler tone, "Both of you are not outsiders. Sit down."

Xia Xianning pulled Luo Yingbai to find a place in the corner, thought for a while and then stood up, grandiosely took two plates of untouched snacks and placed them in front of Luo Yingbai—either listening to ghost stories or watching and tearing up, He didn't have time to eat, so Xia Xianning felt that he must be hungry.

Luo Yingbai couldn't laugh or cry, and whispered: "Who is in the mood to eat at this time!"

Except for the two of them, the rest of the people present were in a very bad mood. Xia Changwei sat in the main seat, Cheng Guangchen and Zhu Linya sat on the sofa on the right, and looked at Zhao Meiqi opposite with hostility. Land, in a dilemma.

Xia Changwei said: "Sit down."

Xia Zheng paused, and sat next to Cheng Guangchen. Although Cheng Guangchen hated him very much now, Xia Zheng's choice still saved her some face, and she glanced at Zhao Meiqi with a little complacency.

Zhao Meiqi stared, not taking any losses: "What the hell are you looking at? If you look again, your eyeballs will be ripped out."

Cheng Guangchen's smile froze on his lips, Zhu Linya said: "Do you have any education..."

Zhao Meiqi: "I'm sorry, my parents died a long time ago, and they really haven't. I think you are too?"

Zhu Linya: "You——"

Xia Changwei coughed, and she closed her mouth resentfully.

Xia Changwei said gently: "Miss Zhao, can you please tell me what is going on? For example, why did you show up at my birthday party today, and when did the relationship between you and Xia Zheng begin?" .”

Zhao Meiqi paused, and seeing that he had a good attitude, she said, "It's okay. I came here because I thought both women could be there for your birthday, but I couldn't. I felt unbalanced. I also want to give a gift to Xia Zheng's father. To celebrate my birthday, but the wine spilled on me, so I borrowed some clothes from him."

Cheng Guangchen said unbearably: "Are you worthy?! Are mistresses so arrogant these days?"

Zhao Meiqi sneered: "I ask you again, isn't your mother-in-law a mistress?"

Zhu Lin's face was flushed with rage, and she completely forgot about the female ghost at this time, but Zhao Meiqi added: "Besides, we don't know who is the third party when it comes to first come first come first." !"

"What do you mean by that!"

Hearing Cheng Guangchen's question, Zhao Meiqi sneered, pointed at Xia Zheng and said, "He and I grew up together in an orphanage. The two of us have known each other for more than 20 years, and we've only been talking about someone for three years! It turned out that two years ago , this old woman surnamed Zhu came to Xia Zheng and said that he was her son. After forcing Xia Zheng to break up with me, she married her adopted daughter Cheng Guangchen! Xia Zheng, do you think that one sentence I said is false? ?!"