"He... is married...." Taehyung said digging his nails on his another one.

Jimin felt so helpless, all he could do is caress his soulmate's back.

"He even have.... a... child... noo... Eun...ji told.... he... he had twins..."

After a long session of crying and wailing.

Jimin looked at his best fried who was devastated.

"Taehyung.... You should move on..."

"HOWwwww...."

"Haven't you seen how easily he moved on from you... You should not waste your tears on someone like him." Jimin spat in anger.

Yoongi was glaring at his boyfriend.

"Taehyung.... just prove his that you're better without him..." Jimin couldn't bear Taehyung looking so weak.

"I... I need to sleep...." Taehyung said getting up and acquiring the guest room.

"How could you Jimin???"

Jimin scoffed at Yoongi.

"How could you spread hatred when you should have consoled him..." Yoongi was frustrated.

"This was the only way to make him move on..."

"It wasn't the only way...."

"Min Yoongi... I can't see my best friend getting weak for a cheater..."

"HE WASN'T A CHEATER...." Yoongi know all the behind the scenes, which was making him furious.

"Ohh... Now you're also defending that slut... You too have fallen for him huhhh..." Jimin said sarcastically.

"WATCH YOUR WORDS PARK..." Yoongi growled.

"What will you do huh???? HIT ME... HUH.." Jimin spat angrily holding Yoongi's wrist.

Yoongi tried hard to gulp his anger.

"Jimin.... I need to go." He yanked away the hand and went out.

He was too frustrated about everything, he was blaming himself for everything that is happening. He was the one who convinced Taehyung to live separately for time being, and they ended breaking up. He hid the truth about Jeongguk's pregnancy because Jeongguk begged him in hospital. He was the one to blame, neither Taehyung nor Jeongguk.

Yoongi was back again in his studio. He lit the lights of his genius lab and started working on another song. The guilt was not letting him sleep for past 14 years.

He couldn't share it with anyone, he has been struggling with his self for the past one and half decade.

He picked up his phone dialing a certain number.

"Hello...."

"Hello who is this???"

"Jeongguk... I'm Yoongi..."

The other side was silent.

"I just want to say that, you must tell Taehyung about the boys, or else I am gonna tell him." Yoongi was sounding dead serious.

"Hyung... I...."

"It's enough Jeongguk.... I want to be selfish now.... I can't keep the guilt with me forever.... I... I am dying with it..." Yoongi stuttered.

It was something new for Jeongguk, he always saw Yoongi void of any emotion called pain or sorrow.

"I... I will talk to him... On... on their birthday..." Jeongguk said.

Yoongi ended the call without any good bye.

You have to reveal it... later or sooner. You need to be strong Jeongguk for your kids. Jeongguk thought.

Happy birthday choi boi

Happy birthday choi boi.... pretty..

💜 ⁿᵃᵐʲᵒᵒⁿ ✦ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀* ⠀⠀⠀. . ⠀⠀ᵇᵗˢ⠀⠀⠀✦⠀ ⟬⟭ ☄️. ˢᵉᵒᵏʲⁱⁿ . ゚ . 💜 . ✦ ʸᵒᵒⁿᵍⁱ, ⠀. ˚ ⠀ ⟭⟬ ⠀ . . *⠀ ⠀ ✨ ⠀✦⠀ 💜 . . ʰᵒˢᵉᵒᵏ ⠀🌖 . 🚀 ゚ ʲⁱᵐⁱⁿ .✨ .⠀ 🌎. 💜⠀⠀, * ⠀ ᵗᵃᵉʰʸᵘⁿᵍ . ⠀✦ ˚ * .⠀ BTS 💜 ARMY . . ✦ ,💜 ⟭⟬ ✨ .💜 ~ᵃʳᵐʸ⠀. 💜 ⁿᵃᵐʲᵒᵒⁿ ✦ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀* ⠀⠀⠀. . ⠀⠀ᵇᵗˢ⠀⠀⠀✦⠀ ⟬⟭ ☄️. ˢᵉᵒᵏʲⁱⁿ . ゚ . 💜 . ✦ ʸᵒᵒⁿᵍⁱ, ⠀. ˚ ⠀ ⟭⟬ ⠀ . . *⠀ ⠀ ✨ ⠀✦⠀ 💜 . . ʰᵒˢᵉᵒᵏ ⠀🌖 . 🚀 ゚ ʲⁱᵐⁱⁿ .✨ .⠀ 🌎. 💜⠀⠀, * ⠀ ᵗᵃᵉʰʸᵘⁿᵍ . ⠀✦ ˚ * .⠀ ʲᵘⁿᵍᵏᵒᵒᵏ . . ✦ ,💜 ⟭⟬ ✨ .💜 ~ᵃʳᵐʸ⠀. 💜• . ° *