Chapter 72 The Attacking Xia Xianning

Start from the beginning

The flowers that grew from Xia Xianning's blood bloomed to their peak in an instant, and then the boundless sea of ​​flowers spread and bloomed. In the blink of an eye, they were already at Luo Yingbai's feet. The pink mist was like a gentle sharp blade, rushing towards him!

Xia Xianning was shocked: "Senior brother, retreat quickly!"

He didn't care that he was still in the formation, he stabbed with his sword, and the sword light soared, forcing the floating powder mist to stop.

Gou Songze and Wei Shou also took action at the same time. One threw a magical weapon to block a wave of attacks for Luo Yingbai, and the other took advantage of the gap in the formation's change to resist. Huang Fu took action and sealed the strange blood flower on the ground. Flower in the middle.

The situation changed in just a moment. He was attacked by several masters from inside and outside one after another. The operation of the formation was already stagnant. After a moment of shock at being attacked, Luo Yingbai simply used his strength to fight and let the powder mist entangle him. Pull up into the formation.

He took this risk just to get Xia Xianning out. At the point where he was about to enter, the red thread in Luo Yingbai's hand shot out from the bottom of his wrist, pulling Xia Xianning out of the formation at once!

Xia Xianning followed Luo Yingbai's rhythm and teleported out of the trap. At the same time, she threw the long sword with all her strength. The sword blade drew a golden shadow in mid-air, completely defeating the entire formation.

Luo Yingbai let go of Xia Xianning, Gou Songze picked up the magic weapon on the ground, Wei Shou touched his nose and looked down at his toes, Lin Xing bit the back of his hand hard to suppress his inner excitement.

His life was really not in vain. First, he saw the young sect leader of the long sect and the Yixing sect sleeping together, and then he witnessed one senior brother confessing his love to another senior brother!

But no one present showed any surprise after getting out of trouble. Everyone looked at me and I looked at you, and they all felt that the current atmosphere was extremely embarrassing. Under the embarrassment, the desire to gossip was ready to start again.

After a while, Gou Songze laughed and said, "Ah, it was really dangerous just now! Fortunately, Xia Chu was smart and babbling for a while to buy time, otherwise he would really be trapped here."

Thinking back to the countless times he had eaten dog food in the past, he didn't even believe what he said. His face hurt when he said it, but what could he do? There are too many people around. If we don't smooth things over, how can we let these two people stand here in a daze and become fossils?

Luo Yingbai was completely confused. At this time, he needed to think about the whole thing calmly. He didn't know what to do. After hearing this, he felt like he was being pardoned and walked down Gou Songze's steps: "Yes, yes, yes , fortunately we managed to escape, so what, everyone, please pay attention, it may be dark for a while after the formation is broken, don’t wander around, this barrier will disappear on its own soon."

After he finished speaking, he found Xia Xianning looking at him.

Others were urging him to leave, but his eyes fell intently and directly on Luo Yingbai's face, as if he didn't care about anything else in the outside world.

Luo Yingbai subconsciously turned her head, but then she thought about it and was afraid that Xia Xianning would be embarrassed by her silence, so she turned her head halfway and then turned back and said proactively: "Xianning, let's, let's go up first."

Xia Xianning didn't answer, and was silent for a moment, then suddenly said: "I wasn't talking nonsense just now. That's not an excuse. You know, it's impossible for me to tell lies in that formation."