Maybe deep down in his heart, even if he doesn't want to show weakness to others, he still hopes to be understood.

Luo Yingbai said: "You haven't told me yet, how did you know?"

Xia Xianning tapped the faded Peach Blossom Gu with her knuckles, and said, "Because of this."

It was only then that Luo Yingbai remembered where the two of them started talking: "By the way, where did this thing come from?"

Xia Xianning said: "You were right that day. Even if I drank a little wine and my mood was a little messed up, I shouldn't be so confused. That's...for you."

He really likes Luo Yingbai and wants to get him, that's right, but it definitely shouldn't be done in such an almost coercive way.

Luo Yingbai lowered his eyes and nodded in agreement - Xia Xianning already had his "reunion" in his heart. As for his junior brother's stubbornness, Luo Yingbai believed that it would be difficult to change whoever he fell in love with, so he said If there were no other reasons, how could Xia Xianning have identified the wrong person.

Xia Xianning said: "You also know that Peach Blossom Gu induces people to have feelings, and the Bone Monster girl likes to devour emotions, so the Bone Monster girl we met this time most likely appeared after feeling the breath of Peach Blossom Gu, but once You didn't notice it at first."

Luo Yingbai's eyes darkened, and he related Xia Xianning's previous words and went through the twists and turns, and immediately said: "You mean, this peach blossom Gu was originally planted on me at the beginning! The two auras conflicted. , covering up my feelings."

Xia Xianning nodded slowly.

Luo Yingbai thumped the table, and then he realized how those little secrets of his were exposed in front of Xia Xianning, it was really a coincidence.

Even the fortune teller on the street could make a basket of things like peach blossom Gu in the blink of an eye. It was a trivial trick for Luo Yingbai and Xia Xianning, but when Luo Yingbai got this thing on his body, he Didn't notice it.

——It's not that he is dull, but that he has been hit by parting Gu.

Gu poison is the same thing as drug immunity. Luo Yingbai has been infected with the parting Gu, and will develop antibodies against the peach blossom Gu, which also controls emotions. Xia Xianning searched for information based on this clue, and uncovered the secret of Luo Yingbai's tattoo. come out.

But Luo Yingbai didn't feel it, Xia Xianning would be miserable. The Gu worm couldn't find a place to stay on Luo Yingbai's body, so he didn't even say hello, and spotted the drunk Xia Xianning, taking advantage of his unconsciousness, he lit the fire again.

However, for Xia Xianning, the Peach Blossom Gu only had the effect of temporarily confusing him, and its effectiveness was quickly dimmed by Xia Xianning's own magical counterattack.

Luo Yingbai said: "It's not necessarily someone who deliberately planted this thing on me. A large part of it may have been on that set. I've spent the most time going to the set lately. And there's something I haven't told you yet. This is That's why I'm here today."

Xia Xianning looked at him questioningly, Luo Yingbai said: "Cheng Yin has become a fool."

He picked up Xia Xianning's cup and took a sip of water, Xia Xianning glanced at the cup, Luo Yingbai put it down without noticing, and continued: "I just heard about this, and the people from the police station called me I don’t know if you still remember, when Cheng Yin was arrested that day, he was very noisy, a policeman hit him on the head, and then Cheng Yin became a fool when he arrived at the police station.”