Chapter 12: T-Rex V.S Triceratops

Start from the beginning

(A/N: Jurassic Park Telltale Baby Triceratops and so the cover of telltale will be in the same connection to story. Well the female T-Rex will arrive anytime and where it is.)

Kyle with Roland got the cameras out and they both were recording at the baby dinosaur was down on the ground and eating with the grasses and branch of trees by itself.

Suzuki: "It's beautiful. Is it a boy or a girl?"

(Y/N): "It's a girl. I gues've lucky that this young fossil was all by herself."

Alex: "Good point there. We wouldn't want to meet the alpha around here. I'd say she's quiet protective."

Miyasano: "How can you tell?"

Alex: "Well, (Y/N) and I went on a science trip once to learn about dinosaurs. And the scientists said that family groups emerged even without the usual genetic relationships. Young triceratops, however, joined the family at the moment that—"

Naruse: "Alex! You're ruining it."

Alex: "Oh, right. Sorry."

(Y/N) had wondered what is young Triceratops doing at this time of the night. So (Y/N) had an idea to move the Triceratops out of their path. (Y/N) came closer to the dinosaur and told it to be steady and to remain calm.

(Y/N): "Easy, girl. Easy now."

He tried to give the Triceratops some attention, but it's still distracted by eating the plants of the branch. There was still plenty of leaves out in the forest that she can eat, she still enjoys eating the branch's greens. (Y/N) tries to push it further, but the body was too heavy it couldn't make a move. Miura with Naruse gently stroking the back of the Triceratops slowly with her right arm like petting an animal.

(Y/N): "She is pretty cute, isn't she?"

Naruse: "She is. I didn't think she'd be so warm."

The triceratops then shook its head. Oribe took a step back, but (Y/N) told her its' trying to get to know her.

(Y/N): "Come on now, this is no restaurant."

As he tried again to push the young Triceratops and still couldn't take a single step to move, the car horn-like sound has now gotten the dinosaur's attention when it makes a sound in annoyance. This Triceratops had stared at him as it got his attention. Alex was turns on his flashlight and the light grew brighter which looked directly in the eye and it took a step back.

(Y/N) grabs the branch and throws it to the other side of the forest to more leaves around the bushes and trees. The Triceratops then followed to where he threw the branch and now the dinosaur was out of the path.

(Y/N): "There. Now you have no excuse."

So they followed (Y/N) to continued their path, but suddenly he heard noises from a bigger Triceratops. It was the Alpha.