Chapter 60 It's too late to think about it

Start from the beginning

Luo Yingbai ticked the tip of his eyebrows in confusion. He was smart by nature, especially since he and Xia Xianning grew up together. The two of them didn't think about each other, but they at least understood each other's feelings. However, recently, Xia Xianning's words have become more and more gloomy. , it is always easy for Luo Yingbai to not understand, this feeling is not good.

He tentatively asked: "Why don't I understand, what exactly do you mean? Xianning... Do you have someone you like?"

Xia Xianning suddenly raised her eyes and looked at him. His gaze at that moment was so strange that Luo Yingbai was stunned.

Xia Xianning said, "Do you want me to have someone I like?"

Luo Yingbai said: "What kind of problem is this? You won't listen to me about this matter."

What Xia Xianning said seems to be very casual: "That's true. But if I have someone I like, I won't listen to you for other things. For example, helping you take the blame, writing you an inspection, eating with you, and going out with you What, not so much time."

Luo Yingbai: "...Hey, why don't you do it like this."

After he said this, the phone rang suddenly. Xia Xianning picked up Luo Yingbai's cell phone and took a look at it. She said nonchalantly: "It's takeout. There are guards here. I guess he can't get in."

He stood up and smiled at Luo Yingbai: "It's a pity that I'm still single, so I'm going out to get takeaway for my brother now."

Xia Xianning went out, and Luo Yingbai silently looked at his back, bright and sad.

He was joking when he said "lack of love" to Xia Xianning just now, but now Luo Yingbai suddenly realized that he seemed to have cursed himself, because thinking about what Xia Xianning said just now, if the younger brother really has a girlfriend , being distracted by his girlfriend's time and attention, Luo Yingbai simply couldn't find anyone to accompany him instead of Xia Xianning.

It's not that he doesn't have friends - he has an outgoing personality and has always been very popular, but in Luo Yingbai's heart, no one else can replace Xia Xianning. There are some things that he can only feel happy doing with Xia Xianning.

So after Xia Xianning came back, the two of them fucked for a while, and Luo Yingbai suddenly asked him: "Do you think I am too dependent on you?"

Xia Xianning: "?"

Luo Yingbai said: "Your words inspired me a little, or is it actually me who should find a partner? What if you abandon me?"

Xia Xianning said: "...I will not abandon you."

He hesitated for a moment, tried hard to pretend to be casual and mentioned it casually, but actually asked Luo Yingbai in a trembling voice deliberately: "If you want to... find a partner, can I do it?"

When he said these words, his heart was beating wildly, and he felt as if he was happy, but an indescribable sadness slowly rose in his heart, such expectation and fear.

However, Luo Yingbai didn't seem to realize his junior brother's thoughts. He had weird tastes and always liked to drink mixed wine. Now he was pouring beer and liquor into the same cup without raising his head. After hearing Xia Xianning's words, he just raised his eyes and smiled. , said: "Are you drinking too much?"

His cool and beautiful eyebrows are too beautiful. The half-raised eyelashes make the eyelashes appear longer and curled. His eyes are clear and bright, and he smiles slightly. However, his snow-white cheeks are slightly flushed due to alcohol, which makes people feel unreasonable. I think of the spring breeze that rolls in when the remaining snow has not yet melted in the steep season in the south of the Yangtze River.