When he spoke, his cheeks were slightly red and he looked very honest. He handed his mobile phone to Luo Yingbai with both hands: "By the way, I don't know if I have the honor to leave your phone number. When I can perform on stage in the future, you can also Can I send you some tickets."

Luo Yingbai went to pick up his cell phone. When the two of them were about to touch, a hand suddenly stretched out from behind and took Cheng Yin's cell phone away.

Luo Yingbai looked sideways and said in surprise: "Xian Ning?"

Xia Xianning said "hmm" and entered a series of numbers in the phone book without raising her head. She threw the phone back to Cheng Yin, "I'm a police officer. This is my work number. If you want to contact him, you can call me here." , I'll pass it on."

He paused and then said: "If you encounter an accident, you can still fight."

Cheng Yin: "..."

Luo Yingbai pretended that nothing had happened, turned his head, and pressed the corners of his mouth hard with the back of his hand.

Cheng Yin recognized Xia Xianning's typical cold face at a glance, but he didn't expect it to be like what the news said. The two people seemed to have a good relationship, and he was even more determined to get involved with Luo Yingbai. The idea of ​​relationship.

But now was obviously not a good time. He smiled good-naturedly, took back his phone and left.

As soon as he left, the other two people obviously relaxed, and the surrounding atmosphere seemed to be different. Luo Yingbai said, "Why are you here?"

Xia Xianning's heart seemed to skip a beat, and there was a heat burning in his chest that had nowhere to vent. His voice was slightly hoarse when he spoke - this was the first time he saw Luo Yingbai after he understood what he meant.

He said: "There is nothing in the bureau today. I want to practice fighting with you. Have you finished everything?"

Luo Yingbai said: "Okay, I'll stretch my muscles too - by the way, how are you dealing with those traffickers?"

Xia Xianning didn't listen carefully to Luo Yingbai's words. At this meeting, all kinds of pornographic articles that couldn't be removed from his mind suddenly appeared again, which made people upset. Among them was the sentence "What should Xianning do? I'm pregnant with you." "Child" was especially brainwashed. He blurted out: "Of course I have to give birth."

Luo Yingbai: "???What happened?"

Xia Xianning: "..."

He said: "Well, no, it's nothing. I was thinking about other things just now... Well, the human traffickers, all the traffickers were brought back by the police sent out later. In addition, about seven or eight people died in the village. ten people."

Luo Yingbai's eyes flashed, and he asked knowingly: "How could he die?"

Xia Xianning said lightly: "There are many bad debts, of course I have to pay them back. The cause of death has been reported as plague."

He handed a mirror to Luo Yingbai, and Luo Yingbai looked down, only to see that what was displayed on the mirror was the appearance of the ghosts of the underworld.

Those villagers who murdered and trafficked people died because of the revenge of the resentful spirits. After they died, they went directly to the black rope hell under the jurisdiction of Emperor Song of the Three Palaces. The torture of the bones until the sinful flesh and blood is completely removed from the body.

The scene on the mirror showed exactly the very cruel scene. Seventy or eighty villagers were hanged upside down by black iron chains through their ribs. Pulling out the nails on the hands and feet, the screams were endless, and the blood was like rain. The wounds on the body recovered in a blink of an eye, and they continued to suffer endlessly.