Chapter 51 Smoothie

Beginne am Anfang

Finally, two months ago, Liao Zhong woke up miraculously!

The whole family was overjoyed, but what was surprising was that Liao Zhong was in great pain after waking up and did not like to communicate with others. He lay in bed every day without eating or drinking, hoping to return to a vegetative state, but unfortunately he never succeeded.

When Yin Ming said this, Luo Yingbai also became curious: "There must be a reason for him to do this, right?"

Yin Mingdao: "Actually, I had something to do with him waking up in the first place. His father accidentally saw my business card and invited me to perform a spiritual spiritual service in the ward, and Yin Ming came to his senses. As a result, he became furious after waking up. Pointing at me and cursing, saying that I killed him."

Luo Yingbai: "Why?"

Yin Ming: "He said that he entered another world when he was asleep. In that world, everything he did was like divine help and everything went smoothly. Now he has a wife and son, he is successful, and he wakes up all of a sudden. So I scolded and begged, let me find a way to send him back."

Luo Yingbai was thoughtful, and Yin Ming added: "That is obviously an unrealistic dream. If you really send him back, wouldn't it be equivalent to harming him? Of course I can't do this, but he insists on saying that every day I heard his wife and children calling him over there, and after more than a month of tossing, something happened."

One day, Liao Zhong suddenly said, "It's time, I have to leave," and ran to Liao De and his wife to thank his parents for their upbringing and say goodbye to them. Others were confused and didn't realize what was going on. Seeing that something happened, Liao Zhong ran downstairs and rushed out in his car.

According to eyewitnesses, the car was obviously driving straight on the wide road, but for some unknown reason, when it reached a big tree, the whole car suddenly turned a strange right angle and hit it head-on. Liao Zhong Then fell into a coma again.

Afterwards, they checked the video and were horrified to find that Liao Zhong had never touched the steering wheel from beginning to end. The car took him away and then knocked him out!

It's unbelievable and appalling!

Luo Yingbai said: "Then his dream is not a hallucination, but an illusion woven by ghosts and monsters in another world."

Yin Ming seemed to want to say something, but swallowed his words and said instead: "He was peaceful and calm in the vegetative state before, but this time he always screamed in fear in his sleep, but he couldn't wake up no matter what. What I want to test you today is, how do you deal with this kind of problem."

He paused and then said calmly: "I have heard about some of your previous things, and I think you have some wisdom. If your answer can prove to me that you are indeed a material that can be made, then I will also be willing to mention it more in the future. point you."

This cheek...is really too thick.

Hearing what he said, Luo Yingbai wanted to laugh in his heart. This man was the most shameless "master" he had ever seen. Even if he was a fortune teller who set up a stall on the street to cheat money, he still had to be responsible for chatting happily with others. However, Yin Ming clearly couldn't solve the problem on his own, and he couldn't bear to ask Luo Yingbai for help. He pretended to be arrogant and confident, and came here to trick people into doing work for him.

Luo Yingbai said with a half-smile: "Thank you for your kindness, but I don't need other people's advice. Mr. Yin has been away from the teaching profession for more than ten years. Why, can't he change the occupational disease of being a teacher?"