Chapter 50 Master Yin

Start from the beginning

Many years have passed in a trance, the precious past is still radiant, liking Luo Yingbai is so logical, so naturally he didn't notice it.

In fact, those people are right, Xia Xianning's personality is indeed indifferent and tough, but this does not mean that he has no infatuated love in the world, but that Xia Xianning can only be passionate for one person.

The water on the clothes was slowly drying, and it was a little cold. He thought he should change one, but he seemed to be frozen, savoring the thoughts he had just cleared. Once his mind was clear, he worried about gains and losses instead. He didn't know how to tell Luo Yingbai or how he felt about her.

Xia Xianning sighed, his eyes fell on the computer screen in front of him, forget it, although Luo Yingbai probably doesn't care, he should settle this matter first before thinking about anything else.

——I don't like him being scolded by others.

When he got off work, Gou Songze was about to go home when he saw Xia Xianning coming out of the office, so he said hello, "Brother Xianning, you're off work."

They also had a good friendship. Gou Songze always called him "Xia Chu" at work and "Brother Xianning" after get off work. But this time, his brother Xianning not only didn't respond, but also gave him a cold look.

Gou Songze's scalp was numb, and he thought about his recent work carefully, but he didn't think that something was wrong, and he was feeling uneasy, so he heard Xia Xianning say: "You are not young anymore, it's time to find someone, hurry up."

Gou Songze shuddered: "Ah?!"

The cold superior said the lines of the neighborhood committee aunt, which... is a bit inconsistent!

Besides, aren't you older than me?

Xia Xianning said again: "You've been single for so many years, aren't you ashamed?"

Gou Songze: "..."

He tried to defend himself, but since he didn't dare to mention Xia Xianning, he found someone else to cover his back: "Why did you think of saying this? Cousin hasn't looked for it yet, and I also..."

Under the inexplicable and terrifying gaze of the other party, his words froze in the middle of the road.

Xia Xianning frowned and said, "What about you?"

Desperate to survive, Gou Songze finally chose the right line: "...I, I, I, I said that I should also find someone quickly, get married early and have a baby early, and strive to continue to contribute to the organization after having a baby!"

Xia Xianning was now satisfied, nodded, and patted his shoulder: "If you have any difficulties, you can tell me."

Gou Songze: "...Thank you for the organization's care."

So what did he do wrong? !

Luo Yuanfan is versatile and has participated in several regional talent competitions before the online live broadcast. Although he has achieved certain results, due to his pretentious and selfish personality, he has had grudges with many people before. After the dormitory interview, the negative information was Taking the opportunity to dig it out, the topic became popular as he wished, but his image was ruined by more than half, which ran counter to his original purpose.

What many people don't know is that Luo Yuanfan had just signed a contract with a brokerage company called "Xinghui" and had his own manager. He originally planned to build momentum before his official debut, but he didn't expect the whole thing to happen. Now that it's like this, we can only think of ways to remedy it.