Chapter 39 The Grudge Curse

Start from the beginning

His wife's face was full of pleading, standing behind Zhang Li, winking at Xia Xianning repeatedly.

Xia Xianning thought that Zhang Jiarui was right, and felt that Zhang Jiarui should let his parents know about the situation, but Zhang Li's unreasonable and blatantly displayed here, he didn't say it or didn't say it, he was angry, and he was silent for a moment Then he said coldly: "We, the police, will deal with the perpetrators. You parents, leaving such a young child at home by yourself, is simply negligent of your duty. Instead of coming to ask me about these things, you should go back and reflect on yourself."

It's not that Zhang Li and his wife don't love their children. The two of them worked hard to make money, and they didn't want to leave their daughter in the village as a left-behind child, so they gritted their teeth and found a house and took Zhang Jiarui to the city.

But those old ideas can’t be changed after all. Thinking about what he just heard, Zhang Li was so angry that he was about to explode. He said through gritted teeth, "Just tell me if it’s true or not! I have to teach her a lesson, that stinking girl!"

His wife stomped her feet and began to cry: "My daughter was finally rescued, why are you talking nonsense! She is still so young, what's the use of blaming her..."

When she said this, she also felt very resentful to those people who owed her money - she originally thought about not mentioning this matter, took her daughter home, and lived a good life as if nothing happened in the future, but now it is better, after returning home How can the child still have a good life?

"Hey, it's okay, big sister, don't cry." Xia Xianning looked at the shame, and signaled his subordinates to send the two children back, while Luo Yingbai handed the woman a tissue, not sincerely persuading her One sentence.

Then he said to Zhang Li: "Brother Zhang, you have the time to make trouble in the hospital, why don't you go back and look at your own stall, don't you know that your stall was torn down?"

Zhang Zhang was shocked and immediately put other things aside for the time being: "Really?!"

Luo Yingbai swore: "Of course it's true. Your stall is right there...where? Oops, what's the name of that place? It's just on my lips. Yes, you still haven’t..."

I would rather believe it than believe it. Before he finished speaking, both Zhang Li and his wife turned around and ran away.

Xia Xianning stood behind Luo Yingbai, with a smile in his voice: "It really happened?"

Luo Yingbai also laughed: "I don't even know where his stall is, I'm afraid he will come back and beat me later."

"I'm afraid he'll come back and beat you soon..." Xia Xianning raised her eyebrows, imitated Luo Yingbai's tone and repeated it, and said with a half-smile, "It would be the same if we went to blow up the stall now."

Luo Yingbai turned to look at him, the two exchanged a look, and laughed together.

Zhang Li and his wife had to come to the hospital to see their daughter and were unable to work. However, this small stall for buying food was their entire family's source of income. They didn't want to delay their day's business, so they temporarily hired someone to look after the stall. He arrived. At that time, I happened to see a big man with tattoos striding forward from a distance, without saying a word, he kicked over Zhang Li's food stall with a few kicks.

Tension felt that his heart was going to be broken the moment he saw something overturned. He didn't have time to think about why it took nearly half an hour after Luo Yingbai told him about setting up the stall before someone did it. He strode up and said angrily: "What are you doing!"