Chapter 32 Roundup

Start bij het begin

Zheng Hui nodded repeatedly and said, "Young Master Ou, I have something else to do, so I'll leave first."

Ou Ziheng asked strangely: "Why are you in such a hurry?"

Zheng Hui laughed dryly and said, "I'm upset."

After he finished speaking, he didn't want to waste even a minute, turned around and ran away, not even noticing that the phone in his pocket fell to the ground.

Ou Ziheng picked up the phone, chased him two steps, and shouted: "Hey, wait a minute - your phone number!"

Zheng Hui heard Ou Ziheng's footsteps catching up, and turned his head subconsciously. However, at this moment, it was like an infinitely elongated slow motion in a movie. Under Ou Ziheng's gaze, his half-turned head rolled down.

Ou Ziheng stared at this scene dumbfounded, the phone fell to the ground at once, the crisp sound of the screen shattering was accompanied by the sound of his head rolling, he opened his mouth wide, his heart was beating wildly, his adrenaline soared rapidly, and he felt that it was happening to him countless times. The scene from the nightmare came back.

The difference this time was that the head did not fly towards him, but was picked up by Zheng Hui halfway through the roll and pressed back to his own neck.

He shook his neck twice, the bones made a crisp sound, and the head on it was also shaking, his face and facial features fluctuated like water, and it was impossible to clearly distinguish the appearance.

Ou Ziheng tapped his teeth up and down, unable to make any sound for a moment.

Zheng Hui paused for a moment and actually smiled: "I'm sorry, since you saw it, there's nothing I can do about it."

Ou Ziheng said: "You, you, you..."

Zheng Hui's smile suddenly disappeared, and he raised his hand and punched Ou Ziheng in the face. He immediately knocked Ou Ziheng to the ground and cursed: "I have wanted to kill you for a long time!"

Half of Ou Ziheng's face was swollen, and his right eye was also affected. Tears flowed from his eyes and he couldn't open them. He screamed.

Zheng Hui reached out and grabbed a handful of dirt from the ground, stuffed it into his mouth, and cursed: "What are you calling? Don't scream!"

He kicked Ou Ziheng, cursing as he kicked: "You were awesome before, didn't you! Think you are great? Look down on me? Just because you have a father! What do you think you are? You act like a fucking retard! I'll make you awesome! I'll make you awesome! I'll make you awesome!"

Ou Ziheng was kicked on the stomach several times by him, and he couldn't even scream. In addition to fear, there was also shock in his heart. He never thought that someone would harm him like this before, and he didn't know that he had How could an unconscious act be remembered for so long?

Zheng Hui thought that he saw this scene, and he couldn't keep alive anyway, so he just vented all the anger these years, and beat Ou Ziheng severely, until he heard someone passing by not far away, he quickly grabbed Ou Ziheng's arm neck and dragged him into the rockery.

With the help of Zheng Yishan, he used hexagrams to deduce the approximate location of Zheng Hui. The first person to arrive was Wei Shou, who received the notice from Xia Xianning. It didn't take long for other people from the Special Investigation Department to arrive.

Wei Shou was a gentle young man, and it was the first time the two of them met after Luo Yingbai came back. When Wei Shou saw him, he was a little surprised and called out "senior brother" in a low voice.

Luo Yingbai smiled slightly, and silently shoved his shoulder. At this time, he had no time to reminisce about the old days. Xia Xianning saw the rockery not far away, and asked, "What's the situation now?"

Wei Shou handed him the demon ruler in his hand, the pointer on it was pointing to a hole on the rockery, Wei Shou said: "I found him, there is an enchantment at the hole, but he has a hostage in his hand. "

Xia Xianning took a few steps forward and looked at the rockery, thinking silently.

Gou Songze said beside him: "We can't squeeze in such a small space, we can only try to trick him out. Tsk tsk, this kid also occupies a good position where he can attack and retreat."

Wei Shou also understands this truth, the rockery is not big, the space in the middle is just right for one person, two people find it too crowded, if a third person enters, it's not arresting people, but simply trying to squeeze Ou Ziheng and Zheng Hui to death together .

But... he shook his head and said, "I tried, but the other party refused to communicate at all."

The two of them hadn't reached a conclusion yet, Xia Xianning next to him suddenly made a move, he didn't make any probes at all, he pointed at the hole with two fingers together, and shouted at the same time: "Take the clouds and spit the fog, the ghosts cry and the gods worry." , behead the monsters within an inch, capture the ghosts, and be as hasty as the law!"

It happened so suddenly that the people around were stunned. In an instant, a lavender wave of light blasted towards the rockery, crashing into the cave, Zheng Yishan's expression changed suddenly, Shouted: "Xiaohui!"

Yue Ling grabbed her and said loudly amidst the roaring sound: "Don't worry, I don't want to kill him!"

Xia Xianning was planning to take advantage of his unpreparedness, simply blow up the rockery, and then drag out the people. Fortunately, there is an enchantment on the outside, so that their actions will not be noticed by others.

Luo Yingbai was startled by Xia Xianning's move and shouted: "Xianning, that's a scenic spot, a scenic spot!"

Wei Shou comforted him: "Senior brother, it's okay. The Special Investigation Division has special compensation funds from the superiors every year."

Luo Yingbai: "...it's just for Xia Xianning's use."

Xia Xianning acted arrogantly and quickly, half of the hole collapsed, and even Zheng Hui was distracted for a moment.

Suddenly, Xia Xianning rushed over, grabbed Ou Ziheng's shoulder and pulled him out of Zheng Hui's control.

Zheng Yishan blurted out: "Xiao Hui!"

Seeing something bad, Zheng Hui turned around and ran away. His body had been modified, and his speed and explosive power were different from ordinary people. When he moved, he was as fast as an afterimage.

However, his movement direction was not to escape, but to attack Zheng Yishan.

Yue Ling was right next to Zheng Yishan, but she had no idea that things would develop like this. She was caught off guard and felt a gust of wind blowing against her face, and a hand like an iron hook had already grabbed her eyes.

At this moment, a dazzling golden light suddenly came and hit Zheng Hui's arm. Zheng Hui screamed and retreated. Luo Yingbai had already followed, blocking the middle of the two sides in the blink of an eye.

With one arm still behind his back, he clasped Zheng Hui's shoulder with one hand. Then he bent his right leg and pushed it up, hitting the opponent's lower abdomen. Then he grabbed Zheng Hui with his backhand. He had pinned Zheng Hui to a big tree next to him, unable to move. .

A pair of handcuffs were handed to him, and Luo Yingbai took them without looking back and cuffed Zheng Hui.

He rarely strikes, but these few times he strikes cleanly and neatly, leaving no room for the opponent to fight back. His casual temperament suddenly changes into thunder and lightning, and he seems to be a different person in an instant.

It wasn't until he let go of Zheng Hui that Luo Yingbai turned his head and smiled at Xia Xianning.

Xia Xianning, who had always had a cold face, couldn't help but smile. Shi Shiran came over and pushed Ou Ziheng to Wei Shou without even a drop of water splashing on him: "We're done."