What is this pain?...

Zeza's POV:

I groan out softly while trying to ignore the pain"deep breaths" neteyam says softly while calling for a ilu and carefully getting on after laying me in front i try to control my breathing and Huff at the pain surging through my whole body" teyem..TEYEM!"i groan Out loud feeling the bleeding intensive he rubs my head while riding at full speed away from the boat to a rock were the others layed waiting for the others" Neteyam!" Tsireya shouts out as we approach everyones faces fill with fear as Lo'ak and Tsireya quickly help me onto the rock" what the fuck Neteyam what HAPPENED!?" Lo'ak shouts while checking the wounds" Neteyam just looks at me telling me to breath softly I feel pressure go against the wounds Making me Yell out in pain" S-STOP!" i hiss out at Lo'ak Who quickly restricted his hands not knowing what to do.

I huff but raise my head as i hear others swim to them as well"WHERE!" i hear lehlie yell before moving everyone out of the way and quickly holding me up"ma Zeza what-you What happened..." she says in panic but with a soft voice i Only hum trying not to cry or scream from the pain the wounds are causing me.Jake and neytiri rush up looking at everyone for information" Neteyam what happened" he says going to my other side to check the wounds"she got shot bad....while saving us"he says not taking his eyes off of me"Zeza you need to breath ok kid you need to relax the bleeding wont stop unless u let me help"he says comforting me my eyes get teary as i gasps out more from the pain.

Jake rubs my head while trying to figure out how to stop the pain i grip his and Lehlies arms tightly while huffing and gasping making their attention fall on me fully" what is this...."i Huff out spitting up blood and groaning"What is this Pain?...."I look at them my vision blurry from the tears"Oh Zeza.."Lehlie says rubbing my cheek"WHAT IS THIS PAIN!"i cry out wanting nothing more then for the pain to stop"shh kid it will be over soon okey the pain will be gone" jake says holding my hand tight i stare at lehlie and tear up  more"i want-...I want to go home..."I gasp out before coughing up more blood lehlie ears flatten down at my pain"Zeza..." Netirty walks over rubbing my head jake signals her to come over to speak while the others stay near me trying to give me comfort.

Jakes POV:

"They have our daughters i need you with me" i say to Netirty softly before getting on her ilus to go back into the ship  preparing to attack and free our daughters.