patience

No ones POV:A

Jake and lehlie haven't talked since the argument and it was starting to annoy him while he was with Tonawari"Jake sully why do u wear a face of distraction"Jake snaps up looking towards him before sighing"its Lehlie...the kid-Idk they are so....Idk i cant understand them" Tonawari stares thinking of a response"children are very odd at times im sure you two will come together again"jake nods with hope before continuing to follow him quietly.Meanwhile Lehlie is with Tsireya and the others spacing out a bit"Lehlie your kind of out of it are you alright?"Aoung says softly making Lehlie flinch out her trance and look at them with a tired expression"is Zeza..awake now..."She ask with a desperate voice everyone was pained by her state knowing Zeza was still in her sleep"No..."Lo'ak says laying her on his chest comforting her Lehlie was limp and worn out shes has been Overstressed about Zeza randomly fainting again.

-----------

Norman and thr rest of his teammates were checking her pulse and searching for a cause but found none"Idk what this could be  theres no signs of blood loss sickness or disease"Norman says Neytiri sighs hissing at him"OUT you have once again Done nothing GO!"She shouts making them pack their gear and leave quickly Neytiri sighs looking at kiri and tuk sleep next to Zeza closely"tuk come come it is time to eat"Tuk rubs her eyes while yawning"is Zeza....eating with us..this time.."she says not letting the sleeping girl go.Neytiri shakes her head before waking kiri up to help her with lunch she hummed to herself but couldn't focus after seeing how worried her daughters were about Zeza"....how is classes with Your friends kiri..." she asked softly hopeing she would answer coming from the fact kiri hasn't spoken much since they found out"Fine..."she turns awau causing Neytiri to sigh"oh kiri..."She says before going back to cook.

All through lunch and Dinner everyone barely spoke but lo'ak and neteyam"tuk i heard you made a new friend recently" Lo'ak asked softly trying to lighten the mood But Tuk only nodded & kept her focus on where Zeza was sleeping"Im done may i go" she said with kiri asking right after"Sure....okey"Jake responds watching them both run to the sleeping girls sides and sleeping instantly"this is taking to long..."Jake Lehlie looks at him with a confused expression"What are u saying....?"She says sternly making jake stare at her"Shes been sleep for weeks....What if she never-" "NEVER SAY THAT EVER!!!" Lehlie hisses at him furiously before standing and storming away with lo'ak chasing her from behind"ma jake!"neytiri says hissing at him sternly making him sigh with frustration once again.