War is coming

No ones POV:

The girls have been glued to zeza after she showed more signs of life it made the family happy and hopefull again Tho two young navi were out once again causing danger or being stuck in it.Lo'ak found a tracker in Payktan so he got the one person who would help no questions asked"Lehlie i wanna thank you for coming withme"he says keeping the Tulkan calm while lehlie removed the tracker with ease but stopped as she saw the other teens riding their ilus towards them"I told you not to follofollo"lehlie says while glaring at Aoung who only swam closer before cupping her cheek"...and leave u alone with him..." Lo'ak hissed a bit shoving Aoung back a bit"whats thats supposed to mean fishlips" The boys hiss at each other earning a annoyed sigh from neteyam and kiri"This is no time to bicker!" Tsireya shouts before turning to see a hug boat approach them quickly whike dispatching Sea suits.

She yelled warning everyone to run while lehlie quickly gave neteyam the tracker before being pulled by Aoung to run Everyone spread out leaving lehlie with tuk"lehlie!"tuk cried out from a air pocket making lehlie swim to her quickly and picking her up gently"its okey its okey...."Tsireya soon joined them along with lo'ak causing both of the girls to screqm in shock"we must keep moving" Tsireya said while everyone nodded in response but before lehlie could swim under she was yanked with brute force underneath"LEHLIE"Lo'ak and tuk shouted out before diving in after her only to be caught by the same being. leaving kiri Rotxo and Aoung to fight the rest off themselfs.

Once The adults found out about the situation they quickly prepared for war with the skypeople they rode their ilus and other creatures to the large ship beyond the reef only to holt after seeing the children on bored"I got your kids jake....and your orphan..."Miles says while gripping Lehlis hair causing her to hiss out loud painfully jake ears flatten as he looked to the others"look they have our kids i will be the one that gose"jakes say with worry in his voice"you brought this apon us YOU!"she shouts softly at him"yes so let me be the one to finish it" jake Removed his weapons and swam closer to the ship slowly while everyone watched with eagerness"Thats right i would hate to see this snowflake turn red" miles says taunting jake and causing lo'ak to hiss"if u hurt her I KILL U"he shouts out at miles who only smirked at the response Everything was falling into place untill it started to rain hard making jake stop in his tracks in confusion miles face turns into anger"you pulling some shit on me now sully...even while i have your kids in my hands?..."he says holding a gun to lehlies head"NO DONT TOUCH HER-dont touch her you demon!" neytiri shouts at miles while looking at the children who haf fear painted on their faces.

The rain only got stronger causing the current to change drastically"i hate games sully...." jake looked at him"i am not playing games-."jake says but is cut off by a loud explosion echo from the boat the navi pull back a bit and stare at confusion as the boat is almost in complete flames lehlie kicks miles off once again and hisses at him before being slammed into the railing repeatedly & slamed to the ground lo'ak hissed out at him"HOW DARE U!"lo'ak shouts getting no reply from the man who signals the men to put out the fire lehlie stares at jake before groaning in pain while seeing the blood drip from her head"dont move to much it will make it bleed m-lehlie...." Lehlie groans more while jakes voice becomes vaint and everything gose black.